Chapter 13

JaeHee's Pov

I bowed "Annyeonghaseyo, Me and my group are gonna start our project, I hope you like it" I said and we quickly went to places "And to make things more comfortable..." Kai trailed off and I heard a familiar tune.

I cheered then climbed up the ladder, I already told them what Color to use or what area to paint "Careful up there" I nodded and started painting, then another song played, I cheered happily

"You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war!..." I sang together with the song soon followed by the other three.

After a few hours, we finished. We faced the camera "We already finished our project, Finally, Here let us show you" we moved away from the camera, I motioned D.O to stop the recording "And cut! We're done!" He cheered.

I smiled and we did a group hug "Yippee!" I cheered, then I faced the three "Thanks for accompanying us" I said and they smiled except for sehun "Well, it is our pleasure to watch you guys do your project, usually they would just let it go" he said referring to the three

"HYUNG!!"

I chuckled then we went out and to the door, they are gonna be going home since we already tall about this earlier "It was fun being with you JaeHee, I hope we get to hang out some more" I smiled at D.O's remark.

I hugged them one by one INCLUDING sehun "You guys can visit any time you'd like,my door is always open" I said and they smiled "thanks for letting us sleep over by the way" I nodded

Then Chanyeol came out "Let's go, it'll be dark soon" he said and I faced him "oppa, be safe" I hugged him and he hugged back, I pulled away then they went to baekhyun's Car and left.

The three of us went in and sat down on the couch "Ah, Oppa, what about the dance I asked Kai "I'll tell Mr. Lim about your wrist, we'll let it heal first then practice for the dance, besides we have so much time" I just nodded

"So how was meeting with our brothers?" Baekhyun asked "Not that bad, I get to know something about the two and little bit something about sehun" I said and they both nodded "well, its nice that he finally apologized" I nodded.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol arrived just in time for dinner to be served, we went to the dinning room and went to our seats "Let's eat" I said and we started eating "Ah, by the way, Suho and D.O told me that Sehun and HeeJin broke up in front of them" Chanyeol said which made me stop eating, should I tell them about our deal?

"Well, that's good, I never like that HeeJin anyways" Kai said "And the way she hurt JaeHee, I just want to kill her right now" Maybe I shouldn't, they might get mad at me for accepting such deal

After we ate, the maids took care of the dishes while we went to our rooms, we bid our good nights and went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up when my alarm rang, I turned it off and stood up. I went to my bathroom and did my daily routine. After doing so, I wore my uniform, brushed my hair and wore my bag, I grabbed my phone then it rang, indicating that I have a message, I checked it.

Fr: unknown

Yah! Don't forget about our, deal, just follow what I do

Tsk! Not even a good morning?! I just replied okay then went out, I went downstairs and to the dinning room, I saw them happily eating "Good Morning!" I cheered then sat on my seat.

"Good Morning!" They replied and I started eating "today, We'll all be using Baek's car, all of us" Chanyeol said "have you already told my driver? He's used to driving me back and forth" I said and they nodded.

After eating breakfast, we went out with Chanyeol bringing the big piece of rolled canvas, he placed it on the back, Kai and I sat on the second seat meanwhile Baekhyun sat on the passenger seat and Chanyeol drives

"Okay, seat belts everybody" we wore our seatbelts "Kaja!" We said cheerfully and he drove off. We chatted throughout the whole ride and once we arrived, we got out and Chanyeol oppa opened the back.

Kai and him took the canvas and we went to the gates only to be welcomed by the other three "Good Morning" they smiled but I could clearly see how fake sehun's smile is "Good Morning" we replied then started walking to our class, they went on first.

Sehun and I followed behind then suddenly he took my bag "Yah, what are you doing?" I asked "Carrying your bag for you, its a bit heavy for a petite girl like you could carry" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes

"I can carry my own bag" I said and he chuckled then placed an arm over my shoulder "I don't want you to become shorter than you already are" I pouted even more then I felt his soft lips land on my cheek.

My eyes widen then he leaned in to whisper "Don't take it seriously, HeeJin just walked by us" I didn't notice that but.... wait? "I am sooo not taking these things seriously" I said while he just nodded.

We went to class, he gave me my bag before we entered and went to our seats, the bell then rung.

I silently sighed, I hope this Fake relationship ends early, I don't want to make things worse than it already is