Chapter 15

JaeHee's Pov

When I got in my room, I forgot to tell the doctor my thanks so I quickly went to the staircase and I stopped midway when I heard my name being mentioned

"There's a problem on JaeHee" what? "What? What's the problem?" Chanyeol asked "you remember she lost blood right?" they nodded "and she was given a vampire blood" Vampire Blood? They are Vampires?

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked "When you brought her to the hospital, she's fully human and when Suho gave her a dose of his blood, She now both has a blood of human and vampire" Me? Suho gave me some of his blood? And now I have both bloods?

"What's the problem on that?" Kai asked "You do know you are purebloods right?" They nodded "Suho's blood is soon going to take over her body and if none of you or your brothers give her some of your venom, she may not survive her transformation, did she perhaps got any changes?" Not survive my transformation? I'll die if I won't get any venom? From them?

"Well, some of her violet streaks are showing up and the way her wrist healed fast" he nodded "there's going to be lot more--" I cut him off as I slowly went down the staircase "A lot More what?" I asked

"JaeHee..." they trailed off then kept quiet, which made me quite frustrated "A LOT MORE WHAT?!" I shouted "there's gonna be a lot more Changes on you, physically, mentally and emotionally"

Then tears came out "JaeHee" the guys was about to hug me but I stopped them from doing so "Did you keep it away from me for these past weeks?" I asked they just nodded, I sighed as few more tears came out.

I quickly ran back upstairs and to my room, I locked the door "JaeHee!" They banged on the door "No! Stay away from me!" I shouted then sat on my seat, I wiped my tears then my phone rang, I read the Caller ID

Sehun

Should I answer? Maybe I should, I answered his call.

'Hey, you didn't call, did you get home safely?'

"Yeah, I did..." Should I tell him about them being vampires? They are also vampires including him, right?

'Are you okay? You sound like you're crying'

"Huh?...Ah! Aniyo, I'm fine, never better, are you home now?"

'Yeah, in my room, Sulking'

"You miss her don't you?"

'Yeah, but no worries, you're gonna help me get her back right?'

"Yeah sure" we need to finish this early so they won't find out

'Okay, see you, bye'

"Hmm... bye"

Then the call ended, I put my phone down, the others kept on banging on my door but I don't wanna open it. I changed into my night clothes and lay down on my bed.

How could they keep such secret? And to think I know them very well, it seems like I know nothing about them. I cried myself to sleep

Baekhyun's Pov

How could we be so careless?! Ugh! We slid down her door, she's not gonna open it "Should we tell Suho hyung about this?" Chanyeol asked "I don't know" I said without any hint of emotion

"Maybe we should, she might ignore us the next day" Kai said and I sighed then took out my phone, I dialed suho's number and put it on speaker.

'Hey, anything wrong?'

"Hyung, we did something bad"

'What did you do this time?'

"Who are you with?"

'I'm with D.O, Sehun is already asleep'

"Okay then, JaeHee found out what we are" Kai said

'WHAT?! How could you get so careless?!'

"We know, we were just talking to Lay about how her wrist is, we didn't know she heard our conversation"

'And why did that conversation lead her to knowing us?'

"Because suho hyung's blood is taking over her body and if one of us is not gonn give her our venom then she'll die"

'WHAT?! Ugh! Now you are the careless one! How could you not think about that?!'

I could imagine D.O smacking Suho.

'Oww! Yah, stop disrespecting me will ya? How is she anyways?'

"She locked herself up"

'Let's all talk about this tomorrow, Let's get some sleep'

"Okay bye"

I ended the call and we stood up "kai, could you check what's happening?" I said, he nodded and teleported in, he came back after a minute "she's alseep, clearly, she cried herself to sleep"

We sighed "Let's talk about these, tomorrow with the others, let's go to sleep" we went to our own rooms and changed to our night clothes.

I lay down on my bed and went to sleep. I hope she will forgive us for keeping such secret.