Chapter 14

JaeHee's Pov

The bell rung indicating Art class, so far none of the boys are asking me questions and whenever HeeJin passes by us, Sehun then instantly act sweet meanwhile I just resisted the urge to puke.

We made our way to the class and sat on the chairs where we sat before, the teacher came in "Okay! Now for the project, I'll call the names and you and your group will show us the painting first then the video" I gulped, I hope the video is fine.

The teacher started calling names "Do Kyungsoo" ooh! I watched the painting and wow, they got some skills "We painted a blue bird which shows elegance and beauty, in and out, this is inspired by a friend of ours" I glanced at Sehun, he smiled at me and winked, I just smiled going on with the act.

They showed us the video, I could see how mad they are even it is filming. Soon enough, our group was called, Baekhyun took care of the Video, Chanyeol and Kai takes care of holding the canvas.

We went in front, I faced the board and took a deep breath, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked at the person, Its Kai "Hey, You'll do fine, We'll back you up" I smiled at him "thanks" I said.

I faced my classmates "Okay, Ms. Kang, show us your group's painting" I could see that he was.... what's the word? Uhmmm... disappointed?... I smiled "Our painting is not just any painting Sir, we titled it the Friendship of ChanKaiHyunHee" I smiled "ChanKaiHyunHee? Where'd you get that, Nerd?" One of my classmates asked, I just smiled.

"We combined our names, and don't call her that" its clear to me that Baekhyun is mad "well, then, the painting" I nodded and let Chanyeol and Kai unroll the canvas then the room is full of Woahs

I smiled "This is a painting that describes the relationship that built up within weeks, The friendship between the members of my group, Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol and me" I said

"Are you sure you guys made that? It looks impossible to do" one of my classmates asked "I like the theme, which of you has that idea?" The teacher asked

"Well, I was having a hard time thinking of any available ideas so Chanyeol helped me out and suggested this idea" I said and he nodded "Also, in this painting, we wrote the date at the back of the canvas and signed on the person to indicate who is who" Baekhyun said and I nodded.

"Now for the Video" Kai said and Baekhyun played the video. There, our faces were seen, we watched throughout the video until the end "and that's all for our presentation" Chanyeol said and we bowed.

They clapped their hands, Chanyeol and Kai rolled the canvas and we went back to our seat, the teacher went in front "Well, to announce the scores, clearly, Ms. Kang's group has the highest, you surprised me Ms. Kang" I just smiled then he continued to give out Lessons.

After art class, we made our way to the gates, still sehun keeps on getting my poor bag. Once we got out, I took my bag "Call me when you get home" he said, in the corner of my eye, I could see HeeJin and so I nodded then smiled "Ne, be safe when you get home and don't be too hard headed towards your brothers" he smiled then nodded, he suddenly hugged me of course, I hugged back, HeeJin is still watching.

We pulled away "Go, looks like they're already inside" I nodded and went to the car. I took my seat on the second seat then let out a sigh, I looked at the others "was that serious? Are you dating?" Oh my god! No!

I quickly shook my head "No! We were just catching up, he's the least I know in your group" I said and they nodded "well then, let's gooo!" Chanyeol said and we chuckled, on the ride home, I was busy thinking of ways on how to get them back.

Kai's Pov

Something weird is going on between Sehun and JaeHee, I know but maybe they are just catching up, I shouldn't assume right? "Ah, by the way, I called Dr. Zhang, he's gonna check how her wrist is" I said

"We're going to the hospital?" Chanyeol asked "no, he's going to JaeHee's Manor" I said and he nodded. The ride continued quietly until we arrived, we went in and saw Dr. Zhang, we bowed "Annyeonghaseyo, are we late?" I asked

He stood up "no, actually, I just got here, Now let me see your wrist" JaeHee went to him and showed him her wrist, I know he's using her powers now "Wow, you are unbelievably healed already" he said

"Really?" She asked and Dr. Zhang nodded "Yes!" Then Dr. Zhang removed the cast, she jumped happily "I'll be in my room, I still need to make a call" then she ran "Careful!" Baekhyun shouted

We looked at Dr. Zhang "Dr. Zhang--" he cut me off "Call me Lay" I nodded "Did you not use your powers to heal her?" I asked "No, I didn't, come on let's sit, I need to tell you guys something" and so we took our seats.

"There's a problem on JaeHee" what? "What? What's the problem?" Chanyeol asked "you remember she lost blood right?" We nodded "and she was given a vampire blood" okay, now this is going to be serious

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked "When you brought her to the hospital, she's fully human and when Suho gave her a dose of his blood, She now both has a blood of human and vampire"

"What's the problem on that?" I asked "You do know you are purebloods right?" We nodded "Suho's blood is soon going to take over her body and if none of you or your brothers give her some of your venom, she may not survive her transformation, did she perhaps got any changes?"

"Well, some of her violet streaks are showing up and the way her wrist healed fast" he nodded "there's going to be lot more--" he was cut off by a voice we never expected, we looked at the staircase and there she stood

"JaeHee..."