Chapter 5

Kai's Pov

When the music stopped we just focused on each other's gazes and then looked at our classmates we held hands and bowed, Mr. Lim clapped "Wonderful! The two of you got a very great chemistry in dancing!" He said happily.

We bowed and said thanks "Sir, Not only dancing but also Love" we both glared at Chanyeol as the studio bursted into 'ooohh's and 'Ayiiieeee's "oh really? So what do you say being representatives at the School Dance Competition held at the stadium?" A dance competition? "When will that be sir?" I asked

"Oh, on October, you guys still have a lot of time to practice, so what do you say?" He asked "say yes!" Our classmates chanted "but this is my first time" I heard JaeHee mumble "Don't worry, I'll help you with that" I said.

She looked at me and smiled then she nodded, I looked at Mr. Lim "We're in" I said and all of them cheered except for sehun of course. That guy sure is flaming up.

Our dance class continued until it finished, we separated ways to change into our Uniforms "What will you dance?" D.O hyung asked "well, since its October maybe a little bit of hip hop will do" I said and he nodded.

I wore my shoes and patted his back "I'll go first, JaeHee and I still need to talk about the dance" I said and ran out.

JaeHee's Pov

After changing, I went out of the studio and waited for the three, once Kai came out he smiled at me, I smiled back "do you know how to dance hiphop?" He asked "a bit" I said "well, I was wondering if we could have hip hop as our theme" I nodded "also with the chemistry to make it more realistic" he nodded

Then came out sehun, I quickly backed away, Kai held my hand and hid me behind his back. Sehun looked at me then left, anger written on his face "did he always have that bad temper?" I asked "well, not actually, he just gets a bad temper if his girlfriend gets hurt" oh... I understand

Then baekhyun and Chanyeol came out, I smiled at them "ooh! Holding hands now are we?" I blushed "Hyung, Sehun just came out minutes before the two of you, I just protected JaeHee" how sweet...

We started walking to our next class "Art class" Kai said "oh... we have the same class" the three of us said in unison, we chuckled, we went to our art class just in time for the teacher come in.

We chose our seats and listened to the lesson.

"Okay, now that that's done, I have an assignment for you" Some of my classmates groaned meanwhile I just smiled "Since your assignment will be big, We'll have it in groups, 4 members each group, now move"

Then in an instant Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol moved towards me while the others are looking for some people to be in groups. Once done the teacher started talking again "Okay, Your assignment is to make a portrait as big as this wall, a painting, I mean" I smiled, happiness jumping inside me.

The others groaned "And!" Our attention went back to the teacher "I need you to Video it to make it as a proof that your group made it" they all groaned then the bell rang

"Pass it on Monday next week, You're dismissed" we stood up and went out "so, what should we do for the art class?" Chanyeol asked, I thought hard "How about something that describes the four of us?" I asked

They smiled "Nice one, is it okay if we sleep over at your house by friday night?" Kai asked and I nodded "sure, I already have the materials" I said "I'll bring the camera recorder" I nodded then we went out if the gates.

My driver is already there, I stopped and faced them "I'll be going now" I said then hugged each one of them, I walked towards the car "Bye!" They waved, I waved back then entered the car.

The driver entered the driver's seat and drove home.

Sehun's Pov

I really hate that JaeHee girl! She dare hurt my girlfriend! Ugh! She's now trying to get my brothers! Just you wait JaeHee, I'll have my revenge.

All of us passed the gates, I felt a kiss on my cheeks "Bye oppa, I'll go first" I saw her driver and nodded "Bye, Love you" I said "Love you too" she replied then ran to her driver, we met up with the three.

I just put on my blank face while Kai glared at me "Let's go home" Suho said and we started walking home those three ranting about JaeHee.

"She seems kind, I can't wait to meet her" tss. Believe me, don't "And she's the best in art!" Tss.

Once we arrived home, I quickly went in my room changed into my night clothes.

I groaned as I lay down on my bed. I need to find a way to seek revenge.

After thinking so much about it, I instantly fell into a deep slumber.