Chapter 9

Chanyeol's Pov

We followed JaeHee down on the basement then when we stopped, we saw a big Labrador lying bloody on the floor, not breathing. JaeHee fell on the floor, crying, I kneeled down on one leg beside her "JaeHee ah" I said softly while she cried.

She hugged me and of course I hugged her back, Baekhyun went to the dog, I know he secretly tasted the blood then after a minute "Argh!" He clutched his chest

"Oppa!"

JaeHee pulled away and went to Baekhyun "I'm fine" Baekhyun then looked at me and I nodded. I went to JaeHee and let her stand up "JaeHee ah, why don't you go wake Kai up, Baekhyun and I will take care of this" I said and she nodded then quickly ran away

Once she's fully out, I faced baekhyun giving him the 'what-happened-to-the-dog' look "His blood was drank, completely drained" he said "by who?" I asked "The Varghulfs" great.

"Its not safe to leave JaeHee alone by this time, we need to be beside her 24/7" I said "Does the others need to know about these?" He asked and I nodded then picked up the dog.

We went out of the basement, I went to the backyard and saw a hole already prepared for the dog, Baekhyun went to the front porch to call Suho.

I place the dog in the hole carefully and they started piling up soil to cover the poor animal.

Suho's Pov

I woke up because I heard some ruckus outside, I quickly went out of my room and saw D.O pushing HeeJin "Please, I need him" ugh! How annoying could she get?!

I quickly went to them and pushed her aside "What happened?" I asked "I woke up just to see her in my room cuddling with sehun" he said while glaring at HeeJin, I looked at sehun in the room and he looked annoyed, I scoffed and looked at HeeJin

"You broke the rule HeeJin, After we finish our project, We want you to leave this house immediately" I said through gritted teeth "WHAT?!" Sehun shouted from the inside "We talked about this last night sehun, don't make me let the ground eat you alive" D.O said angrily.

"What?! D.O oppa! What is the meaning of this?!" HeeJin blurted out in anger "This means YOU are NOT welcome in THIS house" I said as I emphasized some words.

Then my phone rang, I answered it

'Hyung, they're back'

"WHAT?!" I looked at D.O with wide eyes "okay, we'll have a meeting, I guess it'll be held there after the whole situation" I said

'Thanks for understanding hyung, I'll come pick you up but be sure SHE is NOT there or else I might break more light bulbs'

"Oh please don't, I am almost bankrupt" we both chuckled

'I'll pick you guys up later at three, I could sense that she's still there'

"Yeah, I'll call you if she's home"

'Okay, bye'

"Bye" then I ended the call, I looked at HeeJin "we'll all skip breakfast and Do the painting this instance, We need to go to somewhere URGENT" I said and they all nodded and so we started to make our painting.

Fast forward»»

Sehun's Pov

I am really annoyed, frustrated and angry right now, why? Because whenever HeeJin talks to me or vice versa, Suho or D.O always cut us off by telling us to get this or to get that.

I don't know what's gotten into them. Once we finished, we cleaned up while D.O went to my room and he came back out with HeeJin's Bag, he shoved it to her "Yah! Hyung, can't you be careful?!" I am really mad right now "Get mad at me Sehun, you know what I am capable of doing" I shut up and looked at HeeJin apologetically.

She sighed and let out some tears "why are you guys acting like this? Why did you suddenly become like this? Is it because of that new crazy haired girl? And Oppa, Can't you please them for me to stay here?" I was about to speak but I saw my brother's glares so I kept quiet.

I just looked at HeeJin apologetically, she sighed and let out her tears "You know HeeJin, I really don't like your act, get out and don't come back" Isn't that harsh suho? "Hyu--" I was cut off "Sehun, don't taunt me! Or else, you might loose her!" D.O snapped and I sighed.

HeeJin looked at me and smiled sadly "You know, I don't want you brothers to fight, Sehun..." she never called me by my name before, she looked at me in the eyes and spoke the words that completely broke my heart

"Let's break up"