twenty-four

As I sat in English the following afternoon, I was still pouting about how he reacted but I knew that my plan for revenge was going to surely get back at him. I was just waiting for class to be done and over with.

I kept my mouth shut this time, not mouthing off to Hemmings anymore because I knew he was going to give me detention. I know Eleanor was confused because even she knew there were plenty of openings where I could have made some snide comment but didn't.

When the bell finally rang, I watched as some students filed out the door. I reached down to my socks and pulled them further up my legs, so they were barely covering my knees. When the last student was finally heading out, I pulled my skirt up a little higher on my waist, standing and grabbing my books to head to the table we usually did our tutoring sessions at.

Hemmings walked to the door to close it, and I found my perfect opportunity to start my plan.

"Whoops." I bent over in front of him to pick up my pencil that I'd just "dropped."

When I stood back up, his cheeks were pink but he didn't say anything as he sat down at the table. "I only have 2 passages for you to read today."

"Okay," I sat down with my hand on the collar of my shirt that I was "messing with," and discreetly popped open the top button as I sat down.

I looked at the passage in front of me and started to read it. I finished it in no time and understood it perfectly. I leaned back against my chair, another button of my shirt coming loose that I'd opened while I was reading.

"Finished?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay, so what is the author's purpose?" He asked.

"He's just trying to inform the reader of the events that happened on Bloody Sunday," I said. "It leads you to believe that it's narrative writing but if it were, it would be written in a narrative form. A in effort of trying to trick me."

He stared at me, as if trying to read my thoughts. He turned to the page to look at the next question, and my hand slipped up and opened one more button on my shirt, showing full cleavage.

"What rhetorical strategy is he using in the first few sentences?" He asked.

"Hmm." I leaned forward to "look" at the passage again. I already knew the answer. I made sure I'd tilted myself down a little. I glanced up at Hemmings, who was looking down my shirt, just like I'd hoped. He appeared nervous, his cheeks pink again. I almost smirked to myself.

"Anaphora and parallelism," I said.

"Okay," he said. He still was trying to focus on the lesson but I knew by the apparent frustration in him that it wouldn't last long.

I stretched as he asked me the next question, then leaned back in to continue my work and discreetly scooted closer to him. My knee touched his under the table as he read the next question off to me.

"I've already found all the instances of metaphors," I said.

"Highlight them," he said.

"Okay, let me just get my highlighter," I said. My bag was sitting on the other side of him, so I leaned across his lap. He leaned back against the chair, clearly startled by my actions. As I reached into my bag with one hand, the other brushed over his lap. As I expected, his pants were rather tight around his crotch. I smirked to myself and knew my job here was done. I pulled the highlighter out and leaned back to my chair, but I ended up further back against it than I'd originally planned. Hemmings pushed me back against my chair and sat with both hands on either side of me.

"What are you playing at?" He said, his nose brushing mine. I won.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Professor," I said softly, my hand reaching up to his pants. He grabbed it and held it down against the chair. He leaned in closer to me, his lips brushing my ear.

"Are you trying to get fucked?" He asked in a low voice. His other hand crept up my skirt.

"Maybe?" I answered. My legs subconsciously spread apart as his cool finger hooked around the top of my panties.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" He said. "You've been asking for this haven't you?"

"Yes," I whispered. His fingers dipped down into my panties and touched my core, collecting my arousal already on his fingers. He moved his fingers up further to rub against my sensitive bundle of nerves, my heart pounding against my chest. He rubbed circles against me, watching me as I leaned back against the chair and let him, finally getting exactly what I wanted.

My hips lifted off of the chair against his hand, desperate for more.

"Eager?" He asked. He pulled his hand out of my panties and I was about to whine and complain but before I could, they were completely off of my legs and on the floor in front of me.

His hands wrapped around my legs, pulling me to the edge of my seat. It crossed my mind that the door probably wasn't locked but I didn't even care.

He pushed my skirt up my legs, exposing my skin. Before I could react, he was on his knees in front of me and his head dipped between my legs. I gasped as I felt his warm tongue against me with no warning, swirling around that one sensitive spot. My fingers tangled in his hair, feeling his head move with his tongue as he bore no mercy on me and the intense pleasure that seemed to wash over my body more and more every second.

"Fuck," I managed to breathe out, tugging on his hair. He moaned against me, the vibrations from his low, resonant voice sending yet another wave of pleasure through me. Not once did he remove his mouth from me, continually sucking and licking at the spot that I needed him most. A feeling in the pit of my stomach began building up, causing me to tug harder on his hair, which led to him moaning against me again and more feelings of ecstasy taking over my body.

Just when I thought I couldn't handle anymore, he reached up with one hand and dipped 2 fingers inside me with ease, becoming too much for me to handle anymore. My legs shook as he brought me to my high and sent me through my release, my fingers in his hair tugging relentlessly and a moan escaping my lips. He gradually pulled out his fingers and pulled away from me, letting me come down from it and stood up in front of me. I reached down and grabbed my panties to pull back on as I pulled my skirt back down to cover myself again.

"Your lesson for the day is over," he said quietly. "It seems that you are getting better at mastering the material I put in front of you."

He walked back into his office again while I gathered my books and hurried out the door, stopping by the restroom to make sure I didn't look like I'd just been eaten out by my English professor before I hurried back to my dorm with the girls.

-

A/N: I KNOW such a surprise I'm actually on time again!

there is good stuff coming up, that's all I'm gonna say ;)

vote/comment/share? x