twenty-nine

I opened my eyes and looked around to observe I was in my bed, still in my dress from the dance. I sat up quietly and wiped the sleep from my eyes, looking at my fingers to see smeared mascara and eyeliner that I knew I was going to regret not washing off the night before.

I quietly made my way to my dresser to get leggings and a sweater for the day, then went into the bathroom to take a shower, careful not to wake the sleeping girls.

Memories from the night before flooded my mind. It had actually happened. I looked in the mirror as I removed my dress at the lovebites that Hemmin--Luke had left on my chest, the scratches on my back and the smeared makeup from the sweat that had formed on my face during it. I reluctantly took a shower, washing away all of last nights images while I prepared myself for the questions I knew the girls were going to hound me with when I got out.

When I did step out of the bathroom, Eleanor was awake and Eileen and Blair were stretching in their beds, appearing to have just waken but they all jumped on me, as I was expecting, when they noticed I was up.

"Excuse me!" Eleanor said, grabbing my arm and dragging me to her bed. "You have a lot of explaining to do to your best friend! You told me you were going to bed but when I got here 2 hours later you weren't here! You didn't even come back at all last night did you?!"

"No, I did!" I said. "I promise! I just got in really late."

"Well that doesn't explain where you were that you got back so late from," Eileen nudged me, while they all 3 stared at me expectantly.

"Okay." Here goes. "Some unexpected things occurred last night."

"Where were you?!" Eleanor practically screeched.

"Okay just let me explain everything," I said, trying to get them out of my face. "As I was walking back to our room, thoroughly bummed out from the dance and just wanting to sleep, I ran into Hemmings in the hallway--"

Eileen gasped. "Oh my god, Daisy!" She laughed a little, swatting my arm. She had no idea.

"There's more," I held my finger up and she covered her mouth, waiting patiently. "So I was going to just walk by, but then he took my arm and asked if we could talk, and I was going to bitch him out for the last time he wanted to 'talk' but I followed him into his office instead--" Eileen's jaw was still dropped open. "--and basically he just said he was sorry and when I got angry, long story short he confessed his love to me, we started making out and then we fucked on his desk."

"And then what?!" Blair tapped on my arm expectantly.

"Well, then we sat and talked for a while. We talked for a long time, I don't know, I was half awake when he walked me back here. I just know it was really late and no one was even around in the hallways anymore. And then I passed out, got up and showered and here I am."

"Oh my god, Daisy you guys fixed things!" Eleanor said excitedly. "I knew you would!"

"Fixed what?" Eileen asked. "Daisy am I missing something?"

Eleanor's eyes widened. "Oh shit. Daisy I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, they were going to find out anyways," I said.

"Find out what?!" Blair pressed, and I sighed.

"This wasn't the first time," I admitted. "I mean, it was the first time we flat out had sex, but we made out before, and then we made out again and that time he also went down on me."

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Eileen gaped.

"I don't know, I was kind of ashamed of it and he rejected me and student-zoned me anyways," I said.

"But now you guys are fine!" Eleanor said excitedly.

"I don't actually know," I said. "We'll see I guess."

"Well I have faith that it will work out," Eleanor said. "Now I want to see any marks he left on you because I know he did."

-

Monday had rolled around before I even knew it, and I hadn't actually seen Hemmings since Saturday night/Sunday morning. I walked into his class and sat in my usual spot, the first time in a while that I didn't walk in and pout first thing.

He had of course gone off on some rant during some lecture he was giving of some novel I'd read that nobody else had and was comparing it to another. Something that I absolutely hated when he did because every novel is different and special in its own way and comparing them to each other just drives me up a wall.

"It's a bit of a difficult read," he said. "But it's definitely worth all the time and effort put into figuring it out."

"Sounds familiar," I coughed.

"That'll be one seat in detention for you, Miss Williams." I looked up at Hemmings facing the board and writing something on it, and even though he was facing the other way I could see the hint of a smirk on his face from the side view. "For your constant inappropriate interruptions during class."

"My bad." I tilted my head down to use my hair to cover my own smirk.

Eleanor looked at me concerned when she left the room but I waved her off and insisted it was fine. I would explain to her later that being on good terms or not, we were always going to be at each other's throats. It's just how we worked.

"It's nice to see that your attitude is back," Hemmings--who was now Luke to me--said as the last student left the classroom and I waited patient at my desk.

I stood from my seat and walked towards his desk, knowing by his playful tone what was going to happen next. "You know I just like to keep you on your toes, Professor."

He walked quietly to the door, letting it shut and lock before he turned around and pulled his glasses off of his head, rolling his sleeves further up his arms. Holy shit I was lucky. "My name is actually Luke to you now."

"Is that your way of trying to get me to say your name? Because I could think of a few other, more effective methods." I backed away from him even though he kept closing in on me, pushing me against his desk.

"You're being very misbehaved, Daisy." His fingers reached forward and trailed against my arm ever so slightly. "I think I need to punish you."

"You know I'd be honored to take any punishment from you, Luke."

He reached down and took my face in one hand to kiss me, the other pulling my skirt up further on my waist, pushing me up on top of his desk now, standing between my legs to kiss me. I went to wrap my legs around him and tangle my fingers in his hair but he swatted my hands and legs away, flipping me around and bending me over the top of his desk.

"What was it that you said to me the first week you were here?" He asked, reaching into one of his drawers while he held my hands behind my back.

"What?" I asked, slightly distracted by his words. I heard the drawer shut and he leaned down close to my ear.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Was it--" something cold and hard came down on my behind, making me jump and moan a little. "--spanking you with a ruler over my desk?"

"Fuck," I moaned, his hot breath against my ear adding to the sensation.

"I don't even know how many times I have to make up for, all the times you've had detention." Another swat came down on my ass and I let out another moan.

"Don't be too loud," he whispered. "You wouldn't want the other students to know about how I treat you behind closed doors. It wouldn't be fair if they knew you were my favorite."

After one more swat against my bottom, I heard his belt buckle coming undone. I laid against his desk in anticipation, waiting for what was coming next.

His cold fingers yanked my panties down my legs quickly, pulling them down and off my feet entirely before he pulled me closer off of the desk.

"Remember not to be too loud."

-

A/N: this update is on time WOO

hopefully this was more detailed and definitely more kinky than the last smut that I wrote and hopefully that will make up for being late last time please forgive me!!