•21•

•21•

"Coming to my game tomorrow night?" he asked while holding both of my hands. Odell pecked my lips a couple times then stopped so that he could get an answer. "Come to your game? I don't know. But I promise I'll be watching you." I said then pecked his lips right back. He frowned a little then put his head on my shoulder. He wrapped me up in his arms then pulled me all the way in to his chest. "But I need you there..who knows, what if you're my good luck charm?" I blushed.

"Of course I would love to go, but I have work...I don't even have tickets-" he cut me off by pulling two box seat tickets from out of his pocket. I looked down at my feet and smiled. He chuckled then smirked. "So you'll be there?" I sighed then nodded.

"Good, I'll text you later." Odell grabbed my waist then leaned down to kiss me. Not a peck, but a kiss. Our lips moved without breaking touch from each other for more than half a second. Then the sound of a car horn caught both of our attentions. We looked over and saw Crystal and Jonah honking for my attention. Odell laughed while I blushed with embarrassment. "Aww, so cute!" shouted Crystal from the driver's seat. Odell waved at them. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We knew you were upset earlier so we thought it would be a good idea to take you out for lunch." Jonah shouted through the passengers side window. I smiled at my friends compassion for me. "Okay, give me a minuet." I said to them. I looked back at Odell. "Have fun." I nodded then peck him on the lips one last time before he left. He let go of my hands then walked back to his car. I watched as he pulled off then went over to Crystal and Jonah. I slid in the back without saying a word. They both turned around and smirked at me. I blushed then looked out the window.

"You have some serious explaining to do at lunch missy." Crystal warned me then pulled off.
~
"How in the world did you manage to snag a football player?" Crystal asked with so much excitement. I shrugged and smiled. "I don't know, we had talked and he told me that he had actual feelings for me and of course I feel the exact same way so when he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yea." Crystal squealed a little then took a deep breath. She was happy and so was I. "This is the first time I've seen you with a guy that you've actually liked!" I shook my head. "I've had boyfriends before..two actually, just never lasted that long." Jonah smirked. "I wonder why." Crystal and I laughed. "How you think they're going to react to this?" I sighed. "I don't even think I should tell them, especially after last night."

"And you have the right to do that. You're a grown ass woman and last time I checked, your brothers didn't help in anyway with conceiving you." Crystal argued. Of course I agree with her, but that's a lot easier said than done. Crystal's relationship with her siblings is really different from mine..actually complete opposite. They barely even talk to each other. I think that's why she doesn't really understand why my brothers act the way they do. "I know she's grown, but what happens when they find out and try to murder Odell."

"Odell is rich, he can hire twelve body guards to take care of him." I shook my head. "Even if that was the case I still wouldn't ever put him in that type of situation..plus Odell told me that he's not afraid of my brothers." I smiled. "Yea, that's until they jump him on his way out the locker room." Crystal and Jonah began laughing. I sighed. "So then I should tell them?"

"Lana, do what you want..but please choose wisely."
-
Short chapter! Do you think she should tell her brothers that she's dating someone? And if so, should she tell them who? And then if so, when?😂 decisions decisions decisions🙄😫...