•37•

•37•
***Warning: Chapter is a little rated R.

"I had fun tonight." I said to Odell as we walked into his home. "Ready to have some more fun?" he asked then picked me up. I playfully screamed and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me into the kitchen. He set me on the countertop then started kissing my neck. I moaned softly then began to pull his shirt off over his head. He did the same with me then slammed his lips on mine. With my legs still wrapped around him, he pulled me closer then pulled away from our kiss with a smirk on his face. I smiled then started undoing his jeans.

"Don't start something you not ready for." he and both laughed. I pecked his cheek then jumped off the counter. He looked down then pecked my forehead. I smiled then started pulling his pants down. He bit his lip and ran his fingers through my hair.

I started to rub him over his boxers. He watched my hand moved up and down before I finally decided to go all the way in. I reached inside then started to stroke him. He started to breath heavier than he was before when I started. I stood on my tippy toes then kissed him. He kissed me back then kicked my dress to the side. "You're so sexy." he whispered in my ear as he slowly pulled down my panties.

"I want you." I giggled then gasped once he began touching me down there.

He kissed my neck then started to enter me with his fingers. I moaned each time he'd exit then slowly push right back in. "You're so wet." he whispered with a little chuckle then pulled his fingers out of me. He took those fingers and put them in his mouth. He cleaned them off then gently pushed me so that my back was all the way against the the countertop. He started to leave a trail of kisses down my neck and my chest.

Then he got on his knees and kissed my thighs. He grabbed my leg then placed it on his shoulder. His tongue licked and flicked my clit repeatedly which made coming a lot easier. I moaned louder than ran my fingers through his mohawk.

"Odell." I moaned out.

He brought his face in deeper and started to suck on my clit. I covered my mouth to hide my screams. My stomach began to flutter as I came yet again. He was still swirling his tongue around down there. Then suddenly he stopped. He got back on his feet. My clit was throbbing and I was ready to do more. He lifted me on the counter again then pulled down his boxers.

He teased me by using his tip to traced along my nana. I moaned in his ear as he slowly entered me.

He trusted back and fourth inside of me making me want to tear his back to shreds. I tossed my head back and let him go to work. I held on to the back of his neck while he held my waist. "Alana," he called out my name let out a small grunt. "I l-love y-"

"Yo Bruhcuz!" Odell and I both turned our heads and immediately scrambled around for our clothes.

"Jordan, what the fuck?!" yelled out Odell as he pulled up his pants. I took his shirt and threw it on over me. Odell stood in front of me and blocked my half naked body from his unwanted guest. "Woah, Bruhcuz in here being nasty!" I looked away because I was embarrassed. Jordan just saw me naked taking dick from Odell.

Now every time I see him it's going to make me think of this. "Why are you here?" asked Odell in an angry tone. "I was bored and needed someone to chill with."

"You couldn't have at least called first?" Jordan shrugged. "Why would I do that when I could just swing by and use the key under the mat?" he asked. "You call first because otherwise you walk in on shit you don't need to see." Jordan started laughing. "You right, I'll call you next time." Jordan left the kitchen then walked into the living room. I sighed. Odell turned to me. "I'm sorry Alana."

"It's fine."

It wasn't fine though. I was embarrassed beyond belief and also frustrated. Embarrassed for obvious reasons. But frustrated because I was having fun. My whole mood was fucked up now because I didn't even want to continue. I honestly want to go to bed.

I walked past him then basically ran up the stairs. I went into his bedroom then pulled back the sheets. I got inside then closed my eyes. "Baby." I opened them once I heard Odell's voice. He sat down on the bed next to me then held me. "I'm sorry, okay?" he said. "Let me get rid of him real quick then we can go to bed, I promise it'll only take me a minuet."

I shook my head. "No, I want you to go down there and chill." I kissed him on the cheek. "I'm just sleepy, I'll see you in the morning." he sighed then nodded.

"Alright."
-
Short chapter, but what would you have done if you were in Alana's position?🤔😂