•82•{Finale}

•82•

"You mean the world to me, but I think we both are going down separate paths in our lives right now. Lana, you and I obviously have a connection. I just feel like we're both in completely different stages. I don't want you to think that I've lost feelings for you baby because that isn't the case. I've recently reconnected with my baby's mother and we both have agreed that things would be best for Angel if we could possibly work a situation out. Maybe we would be together if we were in different chapters in our lives, but now isn't the time. Stay beautiful and successful. I love you girl."

A tear fell from my eyes once the voicemail replayed again through my earbuds. This had to be the twentieth time I've listened to it today. First, Jake didn't come home last night. Second, I've been calling and texting him every minute since realizing his ass didn't come home. Third, he hasn't been answering me or returned any of my calls. And lastly, he's breaking up with me..with a voicemail.

And he's leaving me for his baby mama? Really? Jake has poured his heart out to me about how this bitch did him so dirty and took him from his baby's life. I've been there for him, but he does this to me. Why? Why would he do this to me?

As much as it hurt me to even think about past shit...I felt like my heart was being crushed again. I was nothing but good to Jake and he left me for the bitch that did some shit other's would call unforgivable. Just like how I was there for that blonde haired nigga, but he still fucked that monkey faced ass hoe. What am I doing wrong? What could I possibly be doing that's making my relationship always result into something like the situation I'm in now. I'm there as much as I can be, but it's still never enough I guess. I've done so much but it never seems to be adequate.

"Enjoy your flight." the lady said to me as I gathered my shoes and other belongings from the X-ray scanner. I was tired and upset, but business needed to be taken care of.

"Flight to London, England now boarding." the lady over the loudspeaker spoke. "Shit." I mumbled then rushed to my flight. Thank goodness there wasn't a lot of people there. I gave the woman my ticket then after a minuet she handed it back to me with a smile. "Enjoy first class." I walked on the plane and only saw about two people in coach. I then walked past that section and got to first class. It was nice and relaxing to be my myself. It was also comforting to know that I could cry about Jake in private.

I sobbed lowly for about ten minuets then heard someone say, "Tissue?" I quickly wiped my eyes then shook my head. "No..no thank you." I let out a sigh then shut my eyes. Then my eyes quickly shot open once I thought about how familiar that voice was. I spun around and saw him standing there in the isle with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. I rolled my eyes then sat back in my seat. I managed to escape him six months ago so I really don't understand why he's decided to show up now. "Nothing to say you me, huh?" he uninvitedly sat down next to me. I sighed then started to tense up.

"Why are you here?"

He chuckled a little. "To give you these." he handed me the flowers. I hesitantly grabbed them from his hand then observed them for myself. They wee beautiful. He knows how much a love lilies. "So you came to a midnight flight just to give me some flowers?" he shrugged a little then shook his head. "Naw, that's not the only reason I'm here." he licked his lips. I rolled my eyes then turned back to the window. "How did you even know I was here?"

"Moms told me you would be on the flight going to England so I just stuck around in the airport for a little bit and waited for you," he confessed. "To be honest, I got a little scared at first because I didn't think you were going to show up." he rubbed the back of his neck then leaned back in his seat. "Okay..so what do you want?"

"Now? I want to know why you were just crying." I shook my head.

"That's not any of your business."

"Lana just-"

"Alana, thank you." I snapped.

He threw his hands up in defense then sighed. "I'm sorry, Alana, I just wanted to know what was making you so upset." I shut my eyes then took a deep breath. I really didn't want to tell him, but I knew I'd never get him out of my face if I didn't say what he wanted to hear. "I um..my cat passed." he looked a little suspicious. "You hate cats." he replied honestly. I rolled my eyes then felt myself about to cry again. "Lana-...Alana, just tell me what's bothering you." I sighed then nodded. "Me and my boyfriend just broke up...he left me for his ex." I confessed then sobbed in my hands.

Odell didn't talk much. He just kinda rubbed my back in an attempt to comfort me. "Hey, you don't need anyone like that. Obviously he didn't appreciate you enough to-"

"Oh please. Should you really be the one telling me this?" he sighed. "You right, but if I didn't appreciate you then I don't really think I'd be here right now."

"Then leave."

"No, I'm not going anywhere. I've been waiting in the airport for five hours just so that I could get to see you. I missed you and when I found out you were leaving I had to catch you. I'm a different person now, just like how you wanted me to be. I'm a better man and I'm ready for something that we had been dreaming of. I'm clean and I'm working on staying like this for a long time. Alana, I'm sorry for everything. I do appreciate you because I really do love you. That entire thing with Tasha wasn't supposed to last as long as it did. It was supposed to happen at all. I had an obligation to you and Jarvis, but I broke it for the both of you. But I'm here, pouring my heart out to you because I can't let you go." I didn't speak. I was speechless. My thought process wasn't even working properly.

"All passengers take your seats. If traveling on this flight please remain aboard. If not, please see your way to the exit point." Odell stood up then shrugged. I looked at him confused.

"I'm not saying that you have to jump into a relationship with me right now, but if you'll at least think about it then I'll stay. If you completely over it then I'll leave."

I sat there and thought. All the things I said about Odell. Everything I promised myself I wouldn't get back into again. I swore to myself to leave him, or anyone like him, alone. But for some reason I was stuck. Stuck and confused. I wanted to tell him to leave, but did I really?

"It's your choice Lana, what's it gonna be?"
-
Finale!!!

Hate me? Yea, y'all hate me😌 but if ya want a sequel then just tell me. If not then don't say anything. And if I feel as though more ppl don't want a sequel then those who do then I just won't do it. So comment and tell me.

Or this will be the end..😘