•25•

•25•

"I'm so tired." I complained to Crystal as I sat on the stool. She sighed then nodded. "Me too girl, I had Rafael over and he kept me up all last night." she began to smirk. I rolled my eyes then laughed at her. "You and him still talk?" I asked. I thought she was done messing with him weeks ago. "Yea, but we only talk when I need him if you know what I mean."

"I was going to suggest calling my brother, but then I remembered that he's a dick, you're nasty, and Rafael isn't all that bad." I got out of the stool and walked in to the kitchen with Jonah. Crystal followed me. "He still hasn't apologized?" she asked. I shook my head. "Nope, and I don't expect him to." Sean rarely admits when he's wrong. He just pushes it off for a good amount of time then pretends shit is okay. "What y'all talking about?" asked Jonah. "My demon brother." Jonah chuckled. "Damn, I thought he was your favorite." I crossed my arms over my chest. "No, I don't have favorites..I just thought he was the most mature out of the three," I argued. "But I guess he's the most crazy instead." he laughed. "You seem upset, I'll make you a milkshake."

"Whip cream and cherry please." he nodded then started on my beverage. "Uh Lana, I think you have a visitor." Crystal said as she pecked through the circular window on the kitchen door. I was a little confused and surprised. I don't normally get visitors during work. I walked over to the window and saw Blondie standing there looking around. I gasped then turned to Crystal. "How do I look?" she rolled her eyes. "Girl, that's your man, it don't matter how you look around him anymore." she basically pushed me through the doors.

"Hey." I said loud enough for him to hear as I fixed myself a little. He looked at me then smiled. "Hey," I walked from behind the counter and over to him. "Miss me?" he pecked my forehead with a smirk. "Yea, I guess." he pulled back. "You guess?" I giggled then nodded. "Okay, we need to talk about something." I took his arm then pulled him over to a table. We sat across from each other. "What's up?" he asked.

"Remember how you said you felt I was keeping you a secret from my family?" he looked up and thought for a second and thought. "Yea, why?"

"Well, you guys are going to meet so now you don't have to feel like I'm keeping you a secret anymore!" I exclaimed hoping he would be excited. By the look on his face, I didn't think he was. His face was kind of serious and it showed no type of emotion. "You don't look happy." I tried saying through an awkward smile. He sighed. "I'm happy, it's just if your brothers are as big of a pain in the ass as you describe them then I guess I should prepare myself." he explained. "If they like you then they'll leave me alone about us, the sooner you guys meet the sooner I get them off my back." he nodded.

"I'll do this for you then." he smiled then leaned across the table. I leaned over too then kissed him back. "Excuse me." we both pulled away then looked up. It was Jacob standing there looking creepy. Odell sighed then sat back with an attitude. He looked annoyed and so did I. "Yes?" I questioned Jacob. "You're still on the clock Alana, you're supposed to be serving the customers not kissing the them." I sighed then got up. "Can I get you something?" I asked while taking out my pen and pad. Jacob smirked then walked off.

"Yea, strawberry milkshake and two slices of that chocolate cake over there." I wrote down what Odell wanted then walked in to the kitchen. "Lana your milkshake is over there-" said Jonah. I took it then put it on my tray. No use in me drinking it now. I walked out to Odell's table and placed it in front of him. "Thank you." he said as I dropped the straw on the table. I walked behind the counter and pulled the triple chocolate cake from out of the cake stand. I cut him two slices then brought it to his table. I was about to walk back in to the kitchen, but I heard someone begin to call after me. "Uh waitress!" I turned around and saw it was Odell. I walked back over to him.

"Yes?"

"Excuse me, but me and my foolish self ordered for two..you mind helping me finish all this?" he smirked. I giggled then took off my apron and slid in the booth with him.

"You're so lucky I stopped by tonight."
-
You think Odell really wants to meet her brothers? Or he just doing it to get this shit over with?😂