•47•

^Kav kills me I swear😩😂
•47•

"Happy to be back?" Crystal asked with a slight chuckle. I rolled my eyes. Although Odell and I had our issue over the course of this and last week, I was actually enjoying my time off from work. I wish I could get another week off..or maybe even just a day. "I never realized how much I hated this place until I stepped back inside it after only a little time without it." her and I laughed. "Ladies, I have someone for you guys to meet." said Jacob as he approached us with a man standing next to him. "This is Mr. Harry a.k.a yours and my boss a.k.a my father."

I smiled then shook his hand. When I first came here, Jacob hired me on sight. I knew his dad owned the diner, but he never actually came around.

"Oh, well what do we owe this amazing visit Mr. Harry?" asked Crystal. "Well Ms.Crystal," he replied while looking at her name tag. "Because of the issue with the kitchen I decided to spend the week down here with you fine people just to make sure everything else runs smoothly." I nodded. "Great, can I get you anything sir?" he shook his head. "The only thing you could do for me is make these customers happy." he walked away and sat in a random booth.

"Make my father happy, the sooner he realizes I have everything under control the sooner he gets off my back." Crystal and I nodded. We worked the night shift so basically all we had to do was sit around until time to leave. Rarely did people want to eat at eleven o'clock at night so our job was pretty easy. I pulled my phone out then began to go through some missed text messages.

"Mike😜😚: I'm goin 2 ur place later today 2 grab some movies, I need them 4 later on tonite"

"Bae💘: Moms told me u called 2 see how I was doin, I miss u..can u call me later or something?"

"Aunt Rita😌😘: Hey sweetie!! Just letting you know that in a couple weeks I'm flying back out to New York. My husband's going away for the week to visit his family so I decided to visit my babies again. Love you!"

"Sean💜😈: Need ur advice for something. U probably at work so call me 2moro."

"Mike😜😚: When I swung by I got hungry and ate some cereal, pick up some more cereal."

I sighed. Of course I was happy that Aunt Rita was coming back into town. And I did really want to know why Sean needed my advice. But I was still upset, and it wasn't because Mike ate all my cereal. I think I kept this up long enough. I should just call Odell already put this behind us. I had enough time to think and after seeing him Sunday on tv it made me wonder if he was alright. To be honest it made me wonder if he was even in his right state of mind. I opened up his contact, but before I called him I remembered that Jacob's dad was still here.

I couldn't take a call right in front of him while I'm working. I slid the phone in my pocket then headed for the bathroom. Then I saw someone come in. Two people, both women. I sighed then walked over to the podium to grab their menus. "Just two?" I asked while attempting to put a smile on my face. Both of the women just stared at me. Then they looked at each other, then right back at me. "Um, is that a yes?" I asked nervously. The lady standing closest to me looked me up and down then nodded. I turned around then led them to a booth.

They took a seat without moving their sight off me. I placed the menus in front of them. "I'll give you guys a minuet." I walked away from them both. That was weird. Even while I'm behind the counter I could tell they were still watching me.

I walked in to the kitchen with Jonah and Crystal. Jonah was on his phone and Crystal was messing with her nails. "We have people." I let them both know. And they both sighed angrily. "I know, and they seem to be a little odd." I explained. "What you mean?" Jonah asked.

"They were staring at me like I had a sign on my forehead."

"That is odd, you know what they want yet?" I shook my head. "I just gave them the menus." he nodded. "Alright cool." I pulled my phone out then began to type to Odell.

"I'm at work and ur probably sleep. I'll call u 2moro." I texted him. I didn't expect a reply, but in less than five minuets I got on.

"Bae💘: k."

I smiled to myself then slid the phone in my pocket. "You good girly?" Crystal asked. I nodded then walked back out to the diner. "You guys ready yet?" I asked the two ladies. They both nodded. "We don't want much, just two waters and two garden salads..we'd also like to know your name." I giggled then took their menus for them. "Um it's Alana, but any dressing for those salads." I asked. "Ranch and French, I'd also like to know exactly how old you are." the same girl responded. I gave her a confused look. "Can I ask why?" her and her partner chuckled.

"My name is Shannon and this is my assistant Sierra, we work for Wilhelmina located at Park Avenue. Faces like yours are exactly what we need for our new spread."

"Spread?" I asked.

"Yes, we-"

"Ms. Shannon, Liam just texted me and said there was a problem with one of our shoots earlier today. We have to get back to the studio now." Shannon rolled her eyes the sighed. "Cancel those waters and salads, but give me a call if you're ever looking for work." she handed me a small white business card then her and her assistant walked out. I looked down at the card and read the information.

Wilhelmina Modeling, huh?
-
Hm..working at the diner or modeling🤔 y'all decide😌