•34•

•34•

"Crystal, it's bad!" Jonah said as he rushed over to the couch to check on me. After I sobered up and cried a little, I called them to come and see me. I needed someone to talk to. Today was the day Odell was supposed to meet my family. I hadn't even called them to tell them the news. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of being right. "Lana, sweetie talk to us." I shook my head then looked down at my lap. "Please, just say anything Alana." pleaded Jonah. I sighed then started to cry again. "I really liked him." I sobbed.

Crystal sighed then hugged me. "You poor thing, fuck him." she said as she held me in her arms and comforted me.

"You still got his number? We about to post it on the internet right now." Jonah pulled out his phone. I shook my head. "I don't even want to, I just want to know why he would do this to me." Crystal nodded. "He's a liar and you don't need him in your life."

"But I miss him already!" I whined.

Then we heard a loud banging on the door. I sighed then went to go get it. I swung the door open and saw Odell standing there with a hood over his head. He looked irritated which kind of threw me off. "What do you want?!" Crystal came to the door and got in his face. He rolled his eyes then sighed. "Can we talk?" he asked me while crossing his arms over his chest.  "Why should I listen to anything you have to say to me?" I asked. "Because you're completely wrong about everything and you have no clue what you're talking about."

"Um hell no, you need to leave. I'm not going to let you lie your way out of this." Crystal grabbed my arm and pulled me back into my apartment. But I stopped because I kinda wanted to hear what he had to say. "Guys, just give us one minuet."

"I don't know Lana, I don't think we should leave you here with him so that he could weasel his way back into your heart again." Jonah said. "Just one minuet, wait in the bedroom." They hesitated, but did what I told them to do. "You have sixty seconds, go." he huffed then smirked. "Your really upset, aren't you?" he asked. Was he forreal?

"Really? Are you serious?" he bit his lip then grabbed my waist. "You're so cute when your angry and misinformed." he puckered up his lips for me to kiss him, but I pushed him away. "You're a dick, leave me alone." I was about to shut the door, but he stopped it with his foot. "You honestly do think I slept with Tasha?" he asked. "Like really? Is that what you think?"

"Yea! It makes sense now! Whenever you get around her, you two are awkward as hell and barely even look in the same direction. Her bracelet was in your house, in your bedroom. And I remember that day when I came over and you started freaking out about something that you refused to tell me! What would you think Odell?" he shook his head. "I would think to sit you down and talk to you first about the situation! If I felt like you were ever trying to play me I would stop and let you explain yourself first," he argued. "Oh wait, I did! I let you talk your side and you proved my doubts wrong! But I guess I can't get the same treatment."

"Fine Odell! Prove me wrong!"

"You want to know what happened? I'll tell you! The night your brother and I got into an argument over the phone Tasha came to my house. I was drunk and horny as hell, but no matter how much I drink I could never do something like that to hurt my best friend! She was crying her eyes out because she cheated on Jarvis with another friend of mine. She needed someone to talk to and the only reason why her and I decided to keep distance is because she begged me not to tell Jarvis about this whole situation. I feel guilty because I'm letting my best friend spend the rest of his life without knowing this, but I don't have the heart to hurt him either," he explained. "As for the bracelet, I put it in there because after she left my place and I noticed it was sitting on the coffee table. I planned on returning it."

I looked down at my feet. I really didn't know what else to say. Then I turned my head to to see Crystal and Jonah walk out of the room. They grabbed their stuff and walked out the apartment all awkwardly. "Maybe you should listen to him Lana." Jonah whispered to me. Crystal grabbed his arm and pulled him out the door.

"Odell I-"

"You're sorry, right? And if you must know, when I said I fucked up, I meant after the club," he started. "An interviewer came up to me and started asking me questions about you. I was pissed off and thought you were cheating on me so I basically bashed you. After I found out, I tracked him down and paid him five hundred bucks just to retract the story."

I immediately felt terrible. "I'm so sorry, I really thought-" he shook his head then walked over to my couch. He took a seat and sighed. I sat down next to him and stared at my lap. "Hey," he pushed my hair behind my ear. "I care about you..you were wrong, but I still want to work this out." I shook my head. "No, I really messed up Odell. I went off on you and accused you of sleeping with someone without any actual evidence."

He shrugged then pecked my cheek. "I know and I can forgive you. I've spend some time in this relationship and I'm not giving it up just because of a small misunderstanding." he wrapped me up in his arms. "Just promise me that when you feel like I'm being dishonest, you'll talk to me." I nodded.

"I pinky promise." he chuckled as we intertwined our pinky fingers.

"You still want to meet my family?" I asked hoping for a positive response.

"Of course."
-
So..Somebody overreacted just a little bit😂 I mean, as long as he didn't sleep with Tasha😌 Do you think someone should tell Jarvis?🤔