•70•

•70•

"Hello my babies!" my Aunt Rita greeted the three of us as she walked inside my dad's house. It was a little after three in the afternoon and she was supposed to be here early this morning. The only reason she got here so late was because she over slept and missed her first flight. But she was determined on getting here today. "Hey Aunt Rita." I greeted her back with a smile. She pulled me into a tight hug. "Help your father take my bags upstairs then wait for me." she secretly whispered in my ear. I was confused at first, but the look in her eyes was telling me to just trust her.

I walked towards my dad and took a bag from him. "Thanks Lana." he said then I followed him up the stairs. We both placed the bags in my old room. I sighed then sat on the bed. "Hey, you alright?" my dad asked. I nodded.

"I'll be fine."

He gave me a faint smile then walked out the room. A couple minuets had passed and I was still waiting for Aunt Rita. The waiting gave me some time to just reflect on everything that's been going on so far. The situation with Odell has been stressing me out. I want to help him so bad. He needs my help. I already called the facility and told them to get a room made up for him. I just needed a couple hours of convincing. That told me they need him there by eight tonight. If he's not there then they're giving the room up. Hopefully I'll be able to make it happen.

"Hey baby." Aunt Rita said softly as she slowly entered the room.

I put on a smile. "How you feeling?" she asked as she took a seat next to me on the bed. She rubbed my back and comforted me while I just sat there. "I've been better." I replied truthfully. "I bet, your father told me about the situation with you and the ball player." I shrugged. "I'm trying so hard with him Aunt Rita, but he just won't do what's right." she nodded. "Men can be like that sometimes, you just so happened to pick one of the stubbornest bulls in the bunch." the both of us giggled.

"I just don't want you to stress so much over this situation because the only way you can help him is if he helps himself." I nodded. "I know, but I won't let him kill himself...I wasn't there to help mom and she died because of that-"

"Don't say that baby. Your mother passed on because of the life she chose, but she loved you and your brothers. You were a child. There wasn't much you could've done." I sighed then felt my eyes start to burn. She wiped my face of tears I didn't even know I had. "Everything's going to be alright." she whispered in my ear as she held me in her arms. I sobbed on her shoulder.
~
"You okay?" I asked Odell as I helped him get into the house.

He didn't speak. He just walked inside silently then stumbled a little to the couch. I knew he was weak and tired. The doctors thought they got everything out of his system, but that wasn't true. So they had to pump his stomach once more in order to send him home. Then they made him drink this black juice looking shit that he said made him want to die.

He crashed on the couch then pulled his hood over his head. I watched as Tzar and Dre walked over to him. They both licked each palm of his hands. I came over and took a seat next to him.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled as I took a seat.

"Don't apologize."

"I've been selfish, only thinking about myself. You trying to convince my dumbass to get help, but I refuse to take it." I rubbed his back then rested my head on his shoulder.

"It's never too late to change that." he looked down at me. "I don't want to have to go through that again, I hated being in there! They treat me like a child. Tell me when I have to eat and when it's time for bed. I'd rather stay home...with you."

"I'll be able to see you though. As many times as they allow me." I assured him. "I'm just trying to help you understand that I'm here for you, your mom is here for you, your friends are here for you..this isn't like the last time. You won't feel alone." he sighed then looked at his feet. I could tell he was pondering so I decided to keep quiet. I was silently praying that he would make the right choice in this case. Everyone knew this was what he needed. He knew it too. I also wanted him to know that he has support. And he always will.

"Lana?"

"Yea?"

"...I'm ready."
-
How do you think this is going to work out? You guys think that the drama is over yet?😏😈

Took in ur feedback. Got some other ideas. I appreciate it 😘