•55•

•55•

I knocked on the door a couple times then rang the doorbell over and over again. The door swung open and Odell appeared on the other side. "Hey nosey, you been crying?" he grabbed my wrist then pulled me into his chest. He shut the door behind me then kissed my forehead. "I need you to back up, I'm going to ask you one more time and this better be the fucking last time I have to hear about it." he looked confused. "Lana? What's wrong?"

"Did you or did you not sleep with Tasha more than once?" he sighed then rolled his eyes. "I thought I told you already, why are you still going off over this bullshit?" I pushed him. He looked stunned. "I just got fired today because her and her little squirrel-friend came into my job! Did you tell her that if Jarvis and her weren't together you'd be her man?" Odell sighed then tried to pull me closer to him. "Don't fucking touch me! Did you mean that shit? And don't hit me with that bullshit we weren't together excuse because I recall you calling me your girlfriend that night."

"I-I..I might of, but I was drunk and angry baby! I thought you were cheating on me, remember?" I shook my head and began to cry again. "Alana please, I hate seeing you like this." he pleaded. "You did this to me! Do you really like her? You have to because if you didn't then you would have told me this shit from the start." he grabbed both of my wrist and began placing kisses on my face. "Stop.." I said in a defeated tone.

"I fell in love with you, Tasha or no other girl amounts to the feelings I have for you. I've never been in love before so with you its different that's how I know you're a different type of girl. That night I may have said things to Tasha that I didn't even mean, but that was it! And that's all it's ever going to be! I haven't touched her since you and I have been official. I keep putting off everything and leaving details out, but I'm telling you everything right now. I've slept with her more than once, but never since we've been together. That night we did a little more than talk, but I didn't sleep with her. I remember some kissing, but I was really drunk...that's not an excuse though." he let go of my wrist then grabbed my waist.

I couldn't even look him in the eyes. Odell loves me and believe him. I just wish he would have said this shit earlier. If he did then I might of had my job still because it wouldn't have bothered me so much when Tasha threw it in my face. "Alana, say something?" I shrugged. "I don't know what to say." I confessed. Odell brought his mouth to my ear.

"Let's go upstairs," he suggested in a low, sexy, and soft whispering tone. "I'll make it up to you, I swear." I shook my head. "Sex isn't going to solve this, I'm hurting. She embarrassed the hell out of me today. I felt so dumb and alone. Odell she told me she could have you in her bed again by the end of the week! I need to know if that's possible."

He shook his head. "I would never hurt you like that, you're my everything. I love you babe." he wiped my eye after a stray tear fell down my face. "I'm sorry she did that to you, but maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I didn't want you working there anyway, I'd rather have you home with me." he hugged me.

"No, I have to find another job."

"But Lana, I'll be there for you," he assured me. "I can take care of the both of us." I shook my head. "Stop it, I don't need you to. I just need you to be honest with me. If you love me then show me that." he rubbed my back up and down while nodding. "From now on I promise to be truthful with everything. You ask me something I'll tell you every single detail." I smiled a little. He pecked my cheek. "I don't know what I'd do without you Lana."

"If I have another run in with her or her minion, and I feel like you're still lying your ass off to me, you're going to have to figure what you'd do without me." I said that with all seriousness. He looked down at his feet. "Okay, you don't have to worry about that."

I grabbed his hand then guided him into the living room. We took a seat on the couch and he pulled me on to his lap. I sighed then closed my eyes as he held me. "I love you so much baby." he said then placed a kiss in my forehead. I didn't reply. If my brothers knew what just happened between Odell and I, they would have killed him then made sure of it that I never was in the same room as him ever again. He means so much to me and I think that's the cause of me letting this shit go so easily.

"Stay with me the whole week? Please? I want you to be here so that you can have some time to relax and not think about this shit. I'll make this week the best one you've ever had, I promise." I looked up at him. "You think you'll really be able to do that?"

He nodded. "I'll try."
-
You think Odell's gonna come through with that promise? 🤔 Or do you think the author (me💁) will make sure this week purposely goes to hell?😏😈