You're Beautiful

Prompt: The reader lives in Stark Tower and works for Tony as a computer engineer. She has a crush on Bucky but is very shy and afraid of even talking to him. She also has a cat named Kitty. 

A/N: Sorry, I wasn't sure if the person who requested this imagine wanted Kitty to be he or she and I hate using 'it' when talking about a pet so I just wrote Kitty as a 'she'. 

I don't know how to feel about this imagine. I feel like I'm making Bucky into a complete different person in these imagines but they are fan fictions so... Anyway...  

Warning(s): talking about insecurity (didn't go to specifics), i guess you can call this a fluffy imagine

***

ATTENTION!! I am not saying the way the reader is talking about herself in this imagine is fine. I am not saying it's okay to compare yourself to other people. You are all beautiful in your own ways and hopefully all you people out there who feel insecure will learn to love yourselves because you deserve it. We all have insecurities and some of them are parts of ourselves that we can't change. You are beautiful even with your flaws and you deserve to be happy with yourself and you deserve to love yourself.

***

You tried to manage with all your things alone as you neared the doors of Stark Tower. You opened the door, leaned against it to keep it open as you threw in a couple of suitcases before grabbing a backpack and the carrier Kitty, your cat, was in and stepped inside.

You felt eyes on you as you tried to kick the suitcases forward while you had your hands full. You looked up and saw the woman behind the counter looking at you with a small smile and you felt your cheeks heat up. You heard Kitty letting out a meow from inside the box and you apologized to your cat. "I'm sorry, you'll get out soon."

"Hi, how can I help you?" The woman asked with a friendly smile as you got in front of the counter.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L/N. I'm here to—"

"Y/N!" You heard someone call. You looked to the direction of the noise and saw Tony Stark stand in front of the elevator with his arms open. "Just in time." He said and offered a hand for you to shake as he neared you.

You shook his hand and sent him a small smile. "Thank you, for letting me move in here." You thanked him and swung your backpack on your shoulder and trying to grab the other suitcases.

Tony moved your hand away and pointed to the elevator over his shoulder. "I'll ask someone to get these for you." He said, referring to the suitcases. "Why don't we take a little tour of the tower and get you comfortable?" He suggested as he placed his hand to your back and guided you to the elevator.

"Yes, one second, please." You said, jogging over to Kitty's carrier, opening the door and taking her out. You held her in your arms as you walked back to Tony. "Is it okay if I bring Kitty along?" You asked and Tony nodded.

Tony showed you through all the rooms you needed to see before you went to the labs. Tony introduced you to Bruce who was currently working. Bruce took of his glasses and walked over to you, shaking your hand. "Nice to meet you, Y/N. The only thing Tony has been talking about for weeks is how excited he is to have you working for him. It's great to have you here."

You let out a small laugh, "Nice to meet you too, Dr. Banner."

"If you want, you can take the day off and get your bedroom ready, you can start working tomorrow."