Big Brother 101: Threatening Possible Douchebags

A/N: I SPENT HOURS ON THIS NAME, I'm not even kidding. It was so hard to come up with a name for this imagine. It definitely stands out from the titles of my other imagines but... yeah. Hope you like this imagine!

Warning(s): there are few bad words (what a surprise)

"Good morning!" You said in a chirpy voice, pushing the door of the lab open with your hip while adjusting that strap of your shoulder bag and holding a cardboard cup holder with three cups of coffee on it.

"Morning Y/N!" Bruce replied while Tony just waved to you, looking intently at the screen of the computer.

"I brought you guys some coffee." You said as you walked over to Bruce. You handed his coffee to him and he thanked you.

"You're really taking advantage of those free coupons, aren't you?" Bruce smiled and sipped his coffee.

"I sure am!" You said as you slung your bag off your shoulder and placed it on the table. You walked over to where Tony was sat at the computer. You handed him the coffee, placed your hands on the desk and leaned towards the screen. "What's up?"

Tony sighed and pressed enter on the keyboard furiously. "I don't know, I just came here today and..." He typed in his password and pressed enter again. The computer let out an obnoxiously loud alarm noise and FRIDAY's voice was heard afterwards. "Access denied. Fuck off, Tony."

Your eyes widened and you bursted out laughing. You heard Tony huff as you laughed. "I'm sorry," you apologised as you tried to calm yourself down. "I'm sorry but that is hilarious. I never thought FRIDAY would say that."

"I'd fix it myself in a second but I have other more important things to do so please do this first." He ordered and you nodded. You motioned for him to get up from the chair and sat down on it yourself. "You go do your things and I'll fix this." You shooed him and started fixing the problem.

You heard the door of the lab close and you looked up to see Tony walking away.

"You hacked his account, didn't you?" You heard Bruce ask.

You smirked and looked at him. "I couldn't resist." You said and went back to working. By the way Tony looked at you before he left, you were sure he knew it was you but he had other stuff on his mind to have the time to be angry at you.

***

You finished fixing the prank you did on Tony in mere minutes. After that you started on working on a new software, an updated version of the current one that you had. You were making some final adjustments of the day as you heard the door open.

"Hey Banner," you heard someone say. You weren't paying much attention to anything other than your work. "Is Tony here?"

"He's busy right now. Why do you ask?" You heard Bruce answer.

"My arm is acting up. I think it needs some fixing." The person said and you heard a sound just like the one that Bucky's metal arm makes. You looked up from the computer to see Bucky himself standing in the doorway and you felt your cheeks heat up instantly.

"Well, you're welcome to wait," Bruce said and gestured a stool in the corner.

"I can look at the arm, if you'd like." You said and Bucky snapped his head towards you.

"Oh, uh, thanks." He muttered. "Please do if you're not busy."

You smiled and gestured him to sit on the chair and he sat down, not without taking a quick glance at you first.