Hurt (Part 1)

Request: I have request for the Bucky Barnes Imagines where the reader has a big crush on Buck but he has a girlfriend. She is like their coach and assistant. The reader doesn't like her at all. Bucky doesn't notice it, but the others do and it just becomes a crazy house with all the different feelings.

A/N: THIS ENDED UP BEING SO LONG! But hey, I hope you like this, although it is a bit sad. I know I didn't really describe the others' feelings that much, I'm sorry! If you want a part two, please tell me. Also, there's some info about a possible part two after this imagine so make sure to check that out.

Warning(s): angst, unrequited feelings

"Y/N."

You could barely hear Sam trying to wake you up from your daydream as your gaze found its way to the metal-armed man.

His hair was slightly damp from the training session he had a while ago, his skin was still glistening with sweat and he wiped it off of his face with a towel while talking to Steve about something.

You stared in amazement as his beautiful pink, plump lips moved with every single syllable, making you bite your lip as you watched them move so calmly, so perfectly.

He ran his hand through his hair and looked around, seeing you. He waved and you returned the gesture, sending a smile his way before finally turning to Sam, not wanting to seem like you were ogling at Bucky for the last minute or two.

Sam continued to talk to you but you didn't listen. You nodded along for a few seconds before turning your attention to Bucky again. He patted Steve's arm before walking away from him. You watched the muscles in his back flex with every slight movement he made and found yourself letting out a quiet sigh.

You smiled as you saw his face light up but soon the smile your mouth had harbored turned into a frown when you saw who was the cause of his mood lift.

It was her.

Bucky's girlfriend who you didn't happen to like one bit.

Her hair was popping slightly in the way you had grown to hate as she made her way to Bucky. He placed a hand on her waist and bent down to give her a quick kiss and you swallowed down the gag reflex that was bound to come at the sight.

You looked away immediately, feeling your eyes sting as you blinked away the tears successfully. Although you could hide the physical evidence of the hurt you were feeling, you couldn't get rid of the gut-wrenching pain that you felt inside whenever you saw them together. It broke your heart to see them so happy.

You saw him starting to walk towards you and Sam and you shot up from your seat.

"Y/N!" You heard him call out to you and you stopped in your tracks. You chewed the inside of your cheek as you turned around, not even trying to fake a smile as you looked at the man you had a crush on, reminding yourself he was taken by someone else. "I was just wondering if—"

"Sorry, I'm busy." You said with a rushed voice. You tried to send him an apologetic smile but it came off as a frown instead. You then turned around again and fled.

Bucky's brows knitted together and he turned to Sam, "What's with her?" He asked, looking back at you, seeing you rushingly walk away from him.