Super Mom (Part 7)

A/N: Yes, another part for Super Mom. I know that you might be sick of this series already but I like writing it and it seems like some of you like it too! I have a few one shots that were requested many, many months ago and I am planning on writing them. Late Night Intros part 4 is in my drafts as well. After I've posted that, I will start working on other imagines. I'm not saying I'll stop writing Super Mom and Late Night Intros forever!! I'm just saying I need to take a break from them until I'm done with the other requests. Tell me if you'd like for me to continue Super Mom when I'm done with the other imagines. ALSO, the person who requested some smut for this part, I'm sorry but I've never really written smut before and I'm not very comfortable with it. I'm not saying smut is gross or anything like that, it's not but I just don't want to do it, at least not yet. Sorry!  

Warning(s): Caden gets a bit whiny when he's sick, someone needs to put a dollar in the swear jar (there's a one curse word) 

You had been given an undercover mission that was predicted to last four to seven days, depending on if unsuspected obstacles came along. You were feeling very anxious but not because of the mission. The mission was be a piece of cake for you but leaving your son for a few days, maybe even a week, wasn't.

While you were getting ready, Bucky was trying to calm you down by telling you everything will be fine and that he'd be there for Caden.

You were pacing back and forth, rambling on and on about what Bucky needed to do. He needed to drive Caden to kindergarten, make sure they were on time,  go grocery shopping, do all the stuff he had done before, just not by himself.

"Calm down, Y/N." Bucky said as he planted his hands on your shoulders, making you halt and stop pacing across the room. "Everything will be fine."

You nodded, knowing he was right. You stepped closer to him and rested your head on his chest. Bucky wrapped his arms around your shoulders and kissed the top of your head.

"I'm sorry. I know he's going to be okay but I don't know if I will." You said and Bucky placed his hands on your cheeks, making you look at him in the eye. "I trust you with him, I really do but I'm going to miss my little boy."

Bucky smiled, showing he understood how you were feeling. "God, you're an obsessive mother." He chuckled which made you send him a glare. "We'll be okay and you will be too. I'm sure you won't even have time to worry about Caden."

"I always have time to worry about my son." You muttered. "I've got to get going." You said as you glanced at the clock on the wall.

Bucky nodded and you two left the room. You were immediately met with Caden who was running through the corridor. He was about to run past you but Bucky was quick enough to catch him. He grabbed Caden which made the little boy scream out in surprise. Caden giggled as Bucky squeezed him in a tight hug.

"Where are you running off to?" Bucky asked but Caden only shook his head, not wanting to reveal the answer. 

"Honey, I have to go now." You said and Caden turned to look at you with his bottom lip puckered. You pouted back at him and laid a hand on his shoulder. "I'll come back in few days. That means daddy can't be the fun parent the whole time." You said gave Bucky a warning look. Bucky might have coddled Caden a bit. He rarely ever scolded Caden about anything, he really was the 'fun parent'.

"You're fun too." Bucky said but you ignored him.

"I promise I'll come back as soon as I can." You said and kissed Caden's cheek. "Will you give mommy a kiss?" You asked and pointed at your cheek.