Late Night Introductions (Part 3)

A/N: Yes, another part of Late Night Intros is here even after that marvelous flop of the last part. Now, I know it was cringy, very cringy, but it was kind of the point. I was fully aware of what I was writing. It was supposed to be funny and cringy and make you want to hide from the world after reading that slang. To me, that was hilarious but people have different opinions. So, here's the third part of Late Night Intros! 

Warning(s): again, some strong language, some a bit heated make out sessions 

You and Bucky had been sneaking around for a few weeks. Keeping the relationship, or whatever it was that you had, as a secret was your idea. You didn't want to hear the mocks and jokes your other teammates were going to tell each other about you and Bucky. You two had been crushing on each other for a long time and giving them the satisfaction that you two finally caved didn't seem right, so you two had kept it all to yourselves.

During the first few days you both had made a pact to act normally around other people, just like you usually did. Whenever you were around the others, you tried to act like nothing was going on.

You saw how hard it was for Bucky and you got an idea that was a bit cruel.

You were just leaning against a wall, knowing Bucky and Steve were going to pass by while they came out from the gym to end their training.

You were on your phone to keep you somewhat entertained while you waited. When you heard Steve's voice you placed your phone in your pocket and turned your head to look at Steve and Bucky exiting the gym.

"Hi, Y/N." Steve smiled before going back to talking to Bucky, still facing away from him. Bucky saw you too and he smiled but before he could say anything you pulled him to a storage room by the collar of his shirt.

You pushed Bucky against the wall and slid your hands down his arms and looked up at him with your bottom lip tugged between your teeth. You couldn't help laughing when you saw his bewildered gaze. "What?" You asked.

"What?" Bucky repeated. "What's going on?"

You just shrugged and moved one of your hands to the back of his neck, pulling him down to press your lips on his but he ducked away from you. "Why are we in here?"

"I thought we could make the sneaking around a little bit more exciting," you said as if it was normal.

"What do you mean—" Bucky started but stopped as he realised what you meant. "Oh, you want—"

"Yes."

"Right now?"

"Yes."

Bucky stayed quiet for a moment and stared at you as if you were crazy. You sighed and and turned away, opening the door but before you could leave, Bucky pulled you back and murmured, "Get over here." And he slammed the door shut.

Now it was you who was pushed up against the wall. Shelves were falling from the walls along with the supplies on them. Bucky kissed you feverishly as his hands roamed all over your upper body. You moaned as his lips traveled to your neck but your eyes widened as you felt Bucky clamp your mouth shut with his metal hand. Your body was still up against the wall and his body was right against yours. He held a finger in front of his lips as a sign for you to be quiet as if him holding his hand on your mouth wasn't enough. You gave him a weird look but didn't question it any further when you heard Steve call out for him from other side of the door.

"Buck?" Steve yelled out. "Are you there?"

"Yes." Bucky replied, still keeping your mouth clamped shut. "Why?"