Run (Part 1)

Request: Can I request a civil war!Bucky oneshot where Reader comes home to Bucky (in his little apartment) to find him and Steve staring at eachother and like Steve points a gun and asks who's she and then Bucky gets all protective and they both escape the black panther together and fluff (sorry for long request 😂) love your writing!❤️

A/N: Are there any classes for naming your work because I feel like I need some... Anyways, this is basically just the chasing scene from Civil War only it's described by me. Of course I left some parts out and also there are some parts with the reader that I've changed to fit the story but... yeah. I literally watched the scene while writing this, pausing it every few seconds to be as accurate as possible. I realize I could have just come up with something myself but... gotta stay true to Marvel. I don't know if that bothers some of you but I'm sorry if it does.
It's messy, probably not easy to understand but if you've seen Civil War (which I'm sure you have at this point) you might know what I'm talking about. It's not very fluffy, sorry about that. It's hard to mix action and fluff. Hope you'll like it either way!
ALSO, I keep referring to T'Challa as the 'guy with the cat suit' or armor or whatever bc the reader nor Bucky knows who it is and i mean, he wears a scary cat suit okay idk

Warning(s): well... fighting, gunfire... that's it??

Walking along the streets of Bucharest, you came across a stand where a man was selling different fruits. You went over and decided to buy some plums for Bucky who was waiting for you in the small apartment you were staying in, laying low.

You thanked the man after you purchased the few fruits and turned around, seeing a magazine stand on the other side of the street. You were surprised not to see anyone inside the stand and walked over. As you got closer, you started hearing someone talking with a rushed voice to a policeman.

Fortunately you understood Romanian.

"The man with the metal arm!" You heard the man say. He then turned the magazine he was holding and showed it to the policeman. "I saw him!"

You rushed over and grabbed the magazine from him, seeing Bucky's face plastered on the main page. You read the title and saw that he was being blamed for a bombing that happened in Vienna. You frowned and shoved the magazine back to the man who had been holding it. You started running to the apartment, worrying about Bucky.

Now that he had been recognized, it was just a matter of time that someone was going to find him. You still believed you had a bit more time so you walked up the stairs once you made it to the apartment building. You skipped a few steps at a time while going up and you opened the door to the apartment.

"Hey, Bucky." You greeted. "I heard the news, I th—" You stopped talking as you saw Bucky in the apartment but not alone. Captain America, Steve Rogers, was behind him.

Steve was quick to grab a gun and point it towards you. You lifted your hands up, dropping the small bag of plums on the ground and looked at Bucky with a confused look.

"Who is she?" Asked Steve.

Bucky grabbed the gun from Steve and crunched it up in his metal hand. You sighed in relief and bent down to grab the small plastic bag and walked over to Bucky, placing your hand on his shoulder. You looked at Steve to see him give you a confused look.

"I'm a friend." You answered simply.

Steve seemed to be still hesitant about you and he turned to Bucky again. "Who is she?" He repeated.