And the wolves descend

Don't have anything to say, so I'll just get right into it!

-Stacey

As the men approached the girls, Jessica ran up to the one in the middle and threw her arms around his neck.

            "Erik! You made it! Thanks for coming." Jessica announced and introduced the men to Claudia.

            "What in the hell is going on?!" Claudia's face went into shock and she turned and looked at Jessica.

            "Where are my manners? Claudia...this is Erik, Edward, Jasper, Emmett, and Jacob. I think you recognize them." Jessica said and turned to Claudia. The look on Claudia's face was one of shock, confusion and lust.

            "Put your tongue back in your mouth Claudia. We have things to do." Jessica teased as Claudia walked up to Edward.

            "Hi. You must be Claudia. I'm Edward. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. Jessica has said so much about you." Edward said with a lopsided smile. Claudia all but fainted as Edward kissed her hand.

            "You're...You're..." Claudia stuttered.

            "Yes, I'm Edward."

            "But...I thought you were..."

            "Made up? No, I'm very real. Jessica and I have been friends for years."

            "Whoa." Claudia thought, "Jess, have you been hiding something from me?" Claudia whispered to Jessica.

            All the boys laughed like it was a joke, and Jacob shoved Edward out of the way to introduce himself to Claudia.

            "Claudia I’m hi....."Claudia stammered as Jacob stared at her with passion.

            "I think you mean to say, Hi I'm Claudia" Jacob said.

            "Sure, let’s go with that. Your eyes are amazing." Claudia remarked. "Do you wear colored contacts?"

            "No, they are just like that."

            "Wow."

            "Thanks."

            There was a sudden silence as they stared longingly into each other's eyes.

            "Anyway.......back to work, lovebirds." Jessica interrupted.

            "There's "something" that we need to take care of now." Jessica said while holding hands with Edward and kissing him.

            "Who is it? Amber?" Edward finished.

            "Yeah, how'd you know?" Jessica questioned.

            "I read Claudia's mind, not that hard to figure out when it's all she thinks about."  

            "Can we please focus on the task at hand?" Jessica asked and stepped forward, "We need to exterminate as soon as possible. The best time to execute the plan is at the next full moon, three days from now."

            "We only have three days?!" Emmett boomed. Claudia looked over at Emmett and drooled. Jessica shot Claudia a look and Claudia turned to look at Jacob.

            "That's plenty of time for the first step in my master plan. For this step I need.....you, Jasper." Jessica replied and pulled Jasper up next to her.