01

CHAPTER ONE:
KILLING PARTY.

"Monsters under your bed, we are."

____

NARRATOR.

Arabelle walks into the room with a smirk as she sees her sister, Isabelle, getting ready.

"You really can't go out killing demons without looking so provocative?." Arabelle says jokingly, she didn't mind at all the way Isabelle dressed, in fact she liked it; She would even dress like that sometimes to prove a point.

"Nope, it's highly necessary." Isabelle replies looking at herself in the mirror, her middle sister sits down on her bed scanning the room with courisity.

"You have a skirt i can borrow?."

Isabelle gasps and nods. Arabelle suddenly feels regret as she sees how excited her little sister is.

"Of course, silly." Isabelle smirks as she approaches her closet. "Dress to impress?." Isabelle says while a smirk appears on her face.

Arabelle huffs in annoyance.

"Of course, gotta show this long legs." Arabelle says jokingly and Isabelle chuckles as she throws her a small black skirt, Arabelle stares at the small piece of leather in amusement. "Wow maybe not too much."

"Oh come on! I have shorter skirts." Isabelle says as she continues doing her makeup.

"I'm pretty sure those are called underwear." Arabelle says mockingly and Isabelle shakes her head.

"Just change already, prude." Isabelle says and Arabelle walks out before rolling her eyes playfully.

She loves Isabelle, her parabatai and sister. Arabelle walks towards her room when all of the sudden she stumbles upon someone.

"Hey there, we are leaving in thirty." Jace says before his eyes travel down the leather piece in Arabelle's hands. "Isn't that Isabelle's?." He asks with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yes, it is. I was just about to get ready." Arabelle replies and tries to enter her room but Jace is still standing in front of her. "What do you want?." Arabelle huffs as she stares at Jace's blue eyes.

"That's too small." Jace says motioning the skirt, Arabelle laughs sarcastically.

"Not even my big brother says that." She fires back and Jace shrugs.

"You're pretty distracting on your own."

"Thanks, now can i get into my room?."

"Fine, i will be more worried about those legs than the demons." He says sternly before walking away. Arabelle rolls her eyes for what it seemed the millionth time today.

____

Arabelle stares at her thin complexion on the mirror, the skirt was way too short and she wished she had more breasts; Like Isabelle, everything looked good on her. Arabelle didn't feel so self concious anymore and a sudden knock on the door makes her turn her back.