07

CHAPTER 07: IT MEANS SOMETHING.

"My love, look what you can do.
I am mending, I'll be with you."

;

Arabelle huffed for the fifth time in the last hour, normally The 100 kept her on edge, but tonight after the fight she had with the red hair and Jace — She wasn't able to concentrate at all. Ethan laid beside her as Arabelle tried to find a comfortable place on the bed.

"Could you stop moving?." Ethan chidded as Arabelle huffs.

"I wish i could." She replies annoyed. "I'm just - Anxious." She confesses with a lost look. "Any of them could get hurt because of carrot girl and i'm laying here watching The 100 with my werewolf best friend." Arabelle says as she shakes her head. Images of the million impossible/possible stuff that could happen to Alec, Jace and Isabelle passing through her mind. Ethan tilts his head before bringing Arabelle into his chest, her head rubbing against his chest as her hands embrace him.

"Everything will be fine, Belle." He comforts her while his hands softly travel through her wavy brown hair. "Besides you have a really close connection to Jace, almost as if you two were Parabatai's. You would know if something was wrong." Ethan explained as he furrowed his eyebrows, the thought of Belle and Jace being so close made him sick. Arabelle deserved someone who could take care of her, someone who cared about her. And he was that person.

Arabelle purrs before standing up with a worried look taking over her face.

"I'm not so sure that our bond is that close, Ethan." Arabelle says sternly.

"Belle-." He begs with a sad look. "Stay." He mutters and Arabelle stands there debating.

"I can't, I have to go with them. I have to make sure that -."

Ethan scoffs.

"What? You have to make sure that Jace is okay?." Ethan says smiling sarcastically. He quickly stands up and approaches Arabelle. His mind thinking of many ways that he could confess -- That he could tell her how he felt.  "When are you going to realize -." He trails off before cupping Arabelle's cheeks with his strong hands, the warm touch of his hands made Arabelle relax but she was still shocked at her best friend's actions. "-That i am uncontrollably and undeniably in love with you." He says it, all of those words that over the years had become a lump on his throat, finally came out. Arabelle stood still, she had never been so atonished. Ethan was close enough for her to impregnate of his smell, and far enough for both of them to restrain themselves from crashing their lips together.

Arabelle was a loss of words, her mind somewhere else, she looks at his eyes and her mouth opens slightly. Ethan had never felt more nervous, his heart beating as fast as possible as he stared at Arabelle's hazel brown eyes. She didn't knew what that meant, she doesn't know anything about love. But she does know about attraction and she would be blind and a liar if she said that there wasn't any between the werewolf and her.

So she does the only thing that she could think about; kiss him.

Her hands wrap around Ethan's neck as she pulls him into her, both of their chests together. Their lips locked, Ethan was sure that his heart had stopped, that his air supply was practically nonexistent. Their lips were one, it was a hard but sweet kiss, the both of them desperately needed each other. Or at least that's what Arabelle thought as Ethan's hands wrapped around her waist making her whole body tremble in Ethan's arms.

She departs first, licking her lips trying to taste once again her best friend's lips. Ethan's grin was indelible, his hands still on Arabelle's hip. He couldn't belive what had just happened, all those years waiting for that kiss.

"I-." Arabelle starts unable to finish, a smile takes over her chest. "How long have you felt that way?." She asks with a small smirk. Ethan chuckles.

"It felt like an eternity. But it has probably been less than that." He replies sweetly.

Arabelle slowly nods.

"And you? How do you feel now?." Ethan asks a little hesitant at first, thinking that her answer could change everything, but Arabelle's smile gets bigger before nodding.

"I feel great." She replies truthfully but a small part of her still thought of Jace, and how his lips might taste.

"So--." Ethan trails off and Arabelle smacks his arm.

"You have to ask Alec for permission." She warns jokingly and Ethan groans.

"Come on! I already kissed you, that's gotta mean something." Ethan playfully says as he lifts Arabelle. She laughs before pecking his lips.

"It does mean something." She says as she grabs onto his shoulders.

"Arabelle?."

And there's that voice again, that voice that always followed her around when she was at her happiest.

;

Yeah remember when i said that there wasn't a triangle? Well it isn't, tell me why you think that 'the triangle' isn't really a triangle.

And hey i changed Ethan, he is now played by Cody Christian because hot asf.

p.s sorry for the small chapter.