15

authors note: first i'm so very sorry for not updating in so long,  but i need to tell you guys something. I'm no longer following the Shadowhunters books or tv show storyline, of course i will put some parts but since i'm telling Arabelle's story i really want to focus on her character and i have a few ideas, i hope you guys don't mind! I love you all.

____

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: BETWEEN THE WARS.

" Fading echoes, lost in memory. "

____

NARRATOR.

Another loud scream comes from Arabelle's room. Jace and Alec quickly run upstairs and open the mahogany door, only to see Arabelle laying on the ground screaming and shaking uncontrollably.

Jace's eyes go wide and he sits beside her, not exactly knowing what to do.

"Ma-make it s-stop." Arabelle says through gritted teeth, her eyes bloodshot and her hands scratching her face.

"What's-Arabelle!." Isabelle stands next to her sister's body. "Take her to the nursery, now!."

Jace grab's Arabelle's petite body with his arms and makes his way through the institute as fast as he possibly can, the screams coming from Arabelle's mouth grabbing everyone's attention.

And Jace's worry growing, he could barely look at his beloved, the pain in her eyes were enough to make Jace want to kill the person who did that to her.

Alec and Isabelle on his side as he enter's the nursery.

"I-T BUR-RNS!." Arabelle shouts as another piercing scream comes out of her mouth and she scratches her cheek so hard that red marks are left on it, the pain Arabelle is feeling could only be described as one thing: Dead. She felt as if she was being burnt alive.

"I don't know what's happening!!." Isabelle cries out. "There are no signs of venom nor demonic possession." 

"Maybe it's an infection! Maybe vampire venom?." Alec asks, his eyes widen and he closes his eyes as his little sister cries in pain once again.

Jace breaths heavily as she lays her body on one of the beds. Arabelle scratches her cheek once again, this time blood starts to come out of that wound.

"Arabelle stop it! You're hurting yourself." Jace yells, grabbing her wrists and pinning them to the bed.

Arabelle looks at Jace, but all she sees is red and blurry as tears fell down her burning cheeks.

"Maybe it's magic, someone is using magic to make her feel like she is burning."

"Call Magnus." Alec says as he stands on the other side of the bed, Isabelle nods and leaves the room with her feet feeling heavy, she didn't want to leave Arabelle alone.

Arabelle's eyes start to close, her eyelids feeling heavy but the pain never demising.

"Arabelle don't close your eyes!." Jace yells, grabbing both sides of her head. "Don't go! Don't leave, look at me!." He yells, a tear falling down his cheek.  "Don't leave me please, stay Belle, stay." He repeats but words are fading away from Arabelle, there are no sounds where she is now. And all she sees is red.