Q & A

Q: @chloegayfield03
Is there a chance that Ethan and Clary will be together in the future?

A: I don't think so, i have other things planned for Clary's and Ethan's future.

Q@caitlynleebaker

Is there a chance Anastasia will be changed good again by Arabelle's power?

A: you know, i'm still thinking about what to do with Anastasia character, she is not bad actually she has different opinions like Valentine and what she does is because she thinks it's right, even when it means killing every single downworlder. She is who she is because she was raised basically by the Whittles who were influenced by Valentine.

I don't know if she will be able to reedem herself just yet, but what i can tell you is that she wants Arabelle to be her sister and be with her, she is pissed because the Lightwoods took her only bond with Arabelle away so that's kind of her own personal "vengeance motive". I don't know yet if she will be 'good' because she kind of needs to earn Arabelle's trust, and that's not going to be easy.

Q: @-voidjughead-

Is Arabelle actually related to any family? because when Maryse said something about Jace and her being together is wrong I got that weird Valentine= Jace and Clary's dad vibe.

A: Okay so i'm going to kind of explain why Maryse said that, so Arabelle is not the biological daughter of Maryse and Robert nor she is daughter of Valentine. She is the daughter of the family that is going to be introduced in the next chapter and i'm going to give you a little exclusive; This family were friends of both Maryse and Robert before they joined the Circle, Maryse felt very guilty when Valentine 'killed' Peter and Cassia so they way she tried to kind of ease her guilt was by adopting Arabelle. And Maryse knew what Valentine had done to her and Anastasia, meaning she knows Arabelle has warlock and angel blood but she didn't want to tell the Clave just like she didn't tell them about the visions Arabelle shared with Anastasia because she knew they would take her away to find out more about her abilities, maybe by even experimenting with her themselves.

Even when Maryse loves Arabelle, she is scared of her because there's demon blood in her and she is scared that she might turn on them, and Maryse loves Jace as well so she prefers to make him avoid any relationship with her out of fear. But trust me she will come around soon enough, because she loves both of them and she knows they love each other and the only thing she wants for both of her 'children' is to find happiness.