19

CHAPTER NINETEEN: HEART OF THE DARKNESS.

" Feel your body shake, feel like a fantom wait, here we are in the heart or the darkness. "

____

NARRATOR

Arabelle holds her Seraph Blade at eye level as she cautiously walks through the halls of the second floor, she takes slow breaths and she concentrates on hearing.

Suddenly across the hall, a figure appears and Arabelle runs to it, holding her Seraph blade to it's neck.

Anastasia chuckles lightly. "You're strong, sister."

Arabelle's jaw clenches as she holds her blade closer to Anastasia's neck, holding back the feeling of wanting to slice her throat right there.

Arabelle's breath hitches at the sight of Anastasia, it was like looking into a mirror, though her reflection was an evil one, with a growing smirk and her eyes only showed superiority.

"Shut the hell up." Arabelle grunts.

Anastasia chuckles and fake pouts. "Aw not the kind of family reunion i was hoping for."

"You're not related to me, you tried to kill me and then you made everyone believe you were me, if it were my decision i would kill you right here."

"I tried to kill you? You're the one holding your blade to my neck." She says with anger. "Put that down before you hurt yourself."

Arabelle's eyes glow with anger.

"You're not mad at me, you're mad at your so called parents. The Lightwoods, what a scum of a family."

"Shut up!." Arabelle shouts shoving Anastasia against the wall.

"You're mad because you could have grown with me, because you had to grow with strangers and because you don't know anything about yourself. You don't know what you are." Anastasia grows a smirk.

"You are the one that knows nothing about me."

"And you're wrong about that."

Anastasia's eyes glow with a bright yellow light, and with a swift move she grabs Arabelle's arm and sends her flying on the hall, the sound of her body colliding with the hard wooden floor.

Arabelle yelps, grabs her steele and marks the Iratze rune that's on her arm.

"You shadowhunters are so weak." Anastasia laughs. "Be careful with your friends, Belle. They say keep your enemies close, but yours is way too close..." She chants. Arabelle stands up, and looks behind Anastasia, her seraph blade is laying there beside the wall.
"Don't think about it, i didn't come here to harm you."

Arabelle scoffs. "Yeah well i have a feeling that me being spelled into thinking i was burning alive has something to do with you appearing here."

Anastasia shrugs. "Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't."

"Cut the chase, what do you want?." Arabelle says, her hands forming into fists.