Fred Weasley x Reader

(this is my first ever oneshot, so tell me how good/bad it is! Oh yea, you are in Gryffindor for this one btw. Also, idk if Bill and Fleur were actually married at this time, so plz just go along with it?)

I was sitting next to Fred and George at dinner when George suddenly turned around and started talking to Ron and Harry. That was strange. So I turned to Fred and the first thing I felt was his lips meeting mine I closed my eyes immediately and he pulled back. I opened my eyes and found everyone staring at us, including one jealous Draco Malfoy. Draco has always liked me, and I always told him no. I had always had my eyes on... I turned to Fred to see him grinning. "[y/n], you are bright red!" If it was possible, I would've gone even redder. However, right now, if I was blushing any more then I would probably explode. Fred gently took my hand and led me out into the hallway and up the long staircase to the deserted common room.

He grinned and kissed me for real this time, begging for entry. I immediately obliged and felt him exploring every centimeter of his new territory. Not fair, I thought. So I decided to announce war and grinned into the kiss. He won easily and grinned back at me. We kissed for the longest time until we had to break apart, for lack of air. "Fred Weasley, whoever knew you were such a good-" He covered my mouth, cutting me off as someone entered the common room, "Quidditch player?" I quietly finished, as Lavender brown walked in. She was clearly daydreaming and not taking any notice of you and went upstairs to the boys' dorm. Fred and I laughed as Lavender quickly exited the boys' dorm and ran for the girls' dorm.

"[y/n] [l/n], will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Fred asked me. I smirked.

"How could anyone refuse an offer like that?" I replied. Fred took that (correctly) as a yes and kissed me for a second time. George walked in, took a look at us and walked back out without saying a word. We laughed and George took that as an okay for him to come back in. "I take it asking her out went pretty well then?" He asked rhetorically. Fred and I just grinned, then he kissed me again. George sighed.

The Escape From Umbridge (brought to you by Weasley's Wizard Wheezes)

Me, Fred and George discussed my idea (Yes, Reader-chan it was your idea) and they decided to go for it. I wasn't so sure, though. I had never really been a good flyer. Fred offered me a ride on his broom and I accepted, but there was one small problem... I'm scared of heights. Nobody knows but me and I have been doing pretty good at avoiding heights so far. Oh yeah, and the O.W.L.s were on my eighteenth birthday. That's one of the reasons that I had decided to execute my plan on this specific day.

(another timeskip because I can't be bothered)

The signal appeared and I acted just like everyone else until Umbridge stepped out of the door. That was when I bolted for the door and grabbed Fred's hand as he and George came whizzing through the door, right past Umbridge's fat, ugly nose. I laughed as I jumped onto the broom, using my extra adrenaline. I then buried my face into Fred's shoulder and refused to move. Fred correctly guessed my predicament and just said "Oh my god, [y/n]. You can be so awkward sometimes!" I laughed into his shoulder and found something being carefully put into my hand. Instinctively, I looked down and immediately wished I hadn't.

In my hand was a filibuster firework. Underneath me was a long drop. I yelped and started to feel slightly nauseated. I buried my face back into Fred's shoulder and he laughed. Look up, [y/n]! I thought to myself. So I did and saw Fred's brown eyes looking at me. I blushed. "It's okay, [y/n]. Just keep looking at me. I did so and slowly became more comfortable. When I thought I could, I looked down and lit the firework, lobbing it at Umbridge. Because of her, I wasn't allowed to kiss Fred! It's not like that stopped us, though. Still, it was an inconvenience. I missed her by about an inch, but then the firework looped back around and struck her in the face! We all laughed and Fred and I lit a firework together and watched it chase Umbridge.When we finally ran out of fireworks, except for one, I smashed the window with my wand and we all flew through it. I laughed and set off the last firework. It exploded in a 'W' for Weasley and, in front of the last firework, Fred and I shared a victorious kiss that everyone got to see...

Aaaaaaaaand there was my first oneshot! I guess you can't really call it a oneshot XD. I actually liked it! I don't know what you guys thought of it, but I think it was okay, especially for my first one! Who do you wanna see next?!

Edited 12/3/17