Draco x Harry X reader (continued) (DRARRY)

The second oneshot. Prepare for another apology on the next one. It's a continuation of the last DrarryXReader I did. Tiny lime but that's because the other two are really fluffy :3 .  Oops did I just give a hint to the next one? Well I guess you could just look at the list so yea. Shame on you if you did that. It's cheating TwT. Jk. (It's still cheating tho)

My eyes flutter open and my cheeks light up. I feel two warm bodies lying either side of me and snuggling into my front and back. I'm staring up at a clear night sky (a rarity in England) and the cold breeze whispers past us, but we keep each other warm.

Wait. What the fuck am I doing here? I should be in my dorm! What if Filch catches us out here. I should wake them up. But... Draco and Harry. They could use some time alone together. And, even though he's my best friend, Harry can be really annoying sometimes...

I decide to get up and leave them because I just feel mean today. I lift my head slightly, pushing myself so that I'm sitting up. A hand brushes down my chest. I'm surprised neither of the boys actually snores. I look down and see that both of the boys' eyes are wide open.
"U-Uhm..." I stammer as Draco sits up and grabs my waist. He lays back down, pulling me with him. He snuggles me into his chest and I clutch lightly onto his arm with both hands. Harry crawls over and hovers over me. Draco's legs curl around mine and he grabs my hands with his. I'm stuck.
"You don't really think that you could get away that easily, do you?" They both say, chuckling a little. My cheeks turn pink and Harry leans down, kissing my lips harshly. I moan a little and Draco begins to gently place his lips against my neck, making me moan a little louder. Harry tugs a little bit at my bottom lip and another moan escapes my lips. 

Both boys pull back and I giggle, realising something. "When did you two become so chummy anyways? Last time I saw you two, you were giving each other death glares and now you guys are literally in perfect sync with each other." They look at each other. Harry starts to explain,

"Uhm... A lot happened since then-" Then Draco interrupts,"-stuff like this."

Then, to my utter surprise, Draco kisses Harry on the lips. What's more surprising is that Harry gladly accepts it and they soon begin making out in front of my face. I begin to get impatient and ever so slightly jealous so I involuntarily raise my voice slightly when I say,

"Okay, you convinced me!"

The boys chuckle and I quickly steal a kiss from both of them and huff, pouting. They chuckle and lean back down to me.

"Jealous?"