Ron Weasley x reader

Reader chan! Help me! Im running out of ideas already! Give me suggestions!!! PLEASE?!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed as Lavender pulled Ron away from me, again. We were just having a civilised conversation and then Lavender came over and took him. I hate that girl. Ron is mine! Oh my god, i mean... Uhh! That didnt happen and i didnt think that there. Okay. Wait, think what? I dunno. I suddenly noticed Ron standing in front of me again.
"Where's Lavender?" I asked on reflex.
"Crying in the girls' bathroom." Ron replied.
"Why? Oh my gosh, did i just say everything i thought out loud?!" I exclaimed, afraid for the answer.
"Kind of..." Ron said. I noticed that all of the Gryffindors had mysteriously left the common room. They probably realised we needed some private time. I was quickly snapped out of my daze by a soft sensation on my lips. I realised that Ron has just kissed me. I also realised that his ears were bright red, my face probably was too. I didn't care. Two seconds later, i was pushed against the floor. Ron was on top of me, kissing me again. Still in a slight daze, i realised that Ron's tongue was exploring my mouth. In an instant, i concluded that i was dreaming. So, hey, best make the most of it. I let Ron take control as i lay there underneath him. Suddenly, footsteps approached and Lavender Brown entered the room. Ron and pulled away quickly, but not quickly enough. Lavender burst out into tears and ran to the girls' dorms. Ron and i just looked at each other and sighed.