Fred x depressed!reader

Hay gurl! Idek what that was so don't ask. Plz. I just wanted to say sorry i didn't update on Thursday. And 900+ reads! Less than 100 to go to 1k! Crazy guys!!!!!!!!! Anyways,
Thx for your time, now for the story!

You are in Gryffindor and you're 15 years old. You are pureblood, but often seen as a blood traitor because your father remarried and she was a muggle. You are depressed (no shit sherlock) because you recently received a ministry letter that your family have died as victims of a death eater attack. You were already with Fred before dis happened, but you haven't seen him since you got the letter because you've been locked up in your dorm. You haven't even been going to classes.

Warning: it has a lot of speech.
!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!

I lie in bed with my family photos. I flick through them with no possible emotions. I felt nothing, nada. I cast a charm on Cho so that i absorb all of her memories so i don't have to go to class. Cho is my best friend ever, and she let me do it. The great thing is, i don't forget anymore because my mind is linked to someone else's. Ive decided that I've had enough. Im going to class tomorrow. Im going to see how i do in my favourite class, (f/cl). I suddenly hear a knock and Cho's gentle, worried voice.
"Y/N? Someone's here to see you. Everyone's worried about you but we got them to leave the common room. Can you please go down there? Please? For me?" Ugh. Why Cho???? Now I'm under pressure to come out! Instead of saying this, i say in a shaky voice,
"O-Okay..."
"Oh sweet merlin really?"
"Yeah i guess..."
"Thank you so much! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!! You are the best friend ever!"
"Yeah, yeah. Can we just go down now."
"Not we, you."
"What? You're not coming with???"
"Nope! You'll know why when you see who it is."
"Uhhh... Okay?"
"Okay. Now go! HURRY!!!!!!!"
I sigh and walk down the stairs as my outfit changes into (outfit above) ugh Cho!!! Why you embarrass me like this???? I take a deep breath and step out into the common room, where the one and only Fred Weasley is waiting for me. I blush. Fred doesn't speak, he just motions for me to sit next to him. I gingerly walk towards the seat and sit down, butterflies fluttering around inside me. This is the first thing I've felt since, well, you-know-what.
"H-hey Fred." I say.
"Y/n. I know we haven't fought once and i don't want to start now, but i really need to talk to you."
"Fred, I-"
"Im not breaking up with you, don't worry." I sigh in relief and decide to let him do the talking...

To be continued.

Yea i know i didn't really do it last time but... Ima do it this time because im evil mweheheheheheheheh...
Thanks again for 900+ reads and thanks for your time!