Draco X Harry X Reader

Okay so I know its been a while, my reminder wasn't working so I didn't update once a week. But I will try again and this time It will work. Also im on an iPhone 5s right now so the keyboard is unusually small so sorry if I make any typos 😅😅😅. Im gonna try and hop to it instead of a romantic introduction and see what you guys think. If you don't like it i can just edit it but just take a look first.
Warning: Drarry included.

〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️

The three of us were sat by the lake awkwardly, not saying anything. I had received two notes under my pillow. Both said pretty much the same thing:

Meet me at the black lake at ten~

At first I was scared, but I decided to put on my nasty mode. Im gonna go and say sorry but im interested in someone else. (im listening to Amy by green day right now and its just at the chorus where it goes AMY DON'T YOU GO~ and its rlly weird coz my names Amy if I haven't said that already)

So I got here and noticed the two boys sat like fifteen metres from each other and glaring like they were mortal enemies. And, as I got closer, I realised they were.

I also realised something else. They were the two people I had least wanted to be there. My extreme crushes. Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. BUT OMG THEY'RE ENEMIES. LIKE, ENEMIES UNTIL DEATH. BUT HARRY AND I ARE LIKE BEST FRIENDS! HOW WILL IT WORK? WILL I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO?! BUT I CANT! I LOVE THEM BOTH THE SAME!

Both boys saw me a blushing mess and rush to me, stop, glare at each other and race the rest of the distance to me. My heart races and I started shaking in the boys' arms. Then I kinda just fell onto the ground and we are now here. Sitting awkwardly.
Very awkwardly.
Umm...
Hi.
Uhh.

Then i fall asleep.