(Young) Sirius Black x reader

In Slytherin! Cuz reasons! And raisins! #Reasons&Raisins lets make it a thing! lol jk...

~~%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%~~

I was walking through honeydukes with Lily and Alice, when we came across a wandering Sirius Black. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, Y/N, can i talk to you?" On cue, Lily and Alice decided to go to The Three Broomsticks (where i hated going because of all the people). I sighed and gave in. "Sure, whatever. Girls, you go on your own. Sirius here wants to 'chat' with me." They nodded yes and left, giggling. I rolled my eyes and turned to face Sirius.
"What?" I asked
"Uhh... Well... You were the only girls here... And i wanted to make a girl jealous... And-" I cut him off.
"Are you serious?!"
"Yes! There is a girl here and i wanted to make her realise she likes me!"
"By making her jealous?"
He didn't answer. A random girl came round i to the sweet shop and Sirius stopped in his tracks.

He reached over to me, whispered "sorry" and... Kissed me! I opened my eyes and, Surprisingly, i kissed him back. I was in heaven! I closed my eyes and felt his tongue cross my bottom lip. I refused him. Then, he did the unthinkable- he grabbed my butt! I gasped and went beet red while he grinned and forced his tongue in. I eventually gave up and let him have his share of exploration, then i tried to win dominance. I failed miserably and we both laughed. Eventually, we sighed and parted.

"Y/N?"
"Mmhmm?"
"Yunno the girl i was trying to get to love me back," i nodded, "That girl was you." He said and placed a kiss on top of my forehead. I think i just fell for the Hogwarts man-whore...