Draco Malfoy x Reader-chan

Hey, Reader-chan! In this you are a half-blood and you are in Ravenclaw like me! 😆

I was in care for magical creatures class with Slytherin, when I suddenly felt myself being  pulled backwards behind a tree. I was about to yell, when a large hand covered my mouth. I was dragged around 50 metres away from the class. My heart was pounding, about to burst through my chest. I opened my eyes and saw: Crabbe and Goyle. Oh boy, I had never wanted to murder them more than I wanted to right now. "We got the Ravenclaw, Draco!" They both squealed, obviously excited. I blushed as my enemy/crush stepped out from behind a tall tree.

Draco's P.O.V.

I stepped out from behind the tree and saw the one person that I'd hoped the buffoons hadn't captured. Idiots. Idiots! "IDIOTS! I told you not to capture [y/n]!" Crabbe and Goyle just looked at [y/n] and looked back at me. The one who eventually spoke up was [y/n].

"Why?" she said.

"What?" I replied.

"Why anyone else but me?" she said, smirking. Oh shit! She knows I have a crush on her!

"Because... Because..." I sighed in defeat and made a sign for Crabbe and Goyle to leave. "Because I love you, [y/n]. That why I don't target you and I keep Pansy away from you."

"Draco Malfoy, you have no IDEA how long I have been waiting for you to say those words to me!"

I blinked and she lunged at me.

back to your P.O.V.

I lunged at Draco, tackling him to the ground and kissed him. He kissed me back and grinned, flipping me over and taking control. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in before thinking his toungue eagerly explored every cavern of my mouth and I grinned. I started a tounge war and, to my surprise, I won. I grinned into the kiss and then it was my turn to explore his mouth. We reluctantly pulled apart and realised that we'd better get back to class. I was a Ravenclaw, sure, but I didn't exactly WANT extra homework. Though, care of magical creatures  was fun...