Draco x reader

I wandered towards my room and was about to lay down, when i saw a piece of paper neatly folded up on top of my bed. Curious, i touched it. When i didn't get jinxed or anything, i opened it. Inside it was a note. It read:
Y/N. Meet me by the black lake at 11:00. I don't mind if you're a little late.
DM.
I squealed when i saw it was from DM. DM meant Draco Malfoy, my crush. I looked at my clock. 10:15. God i go to bed late on school nights. Oh well. I picked out a cute outfit, because screw school rules!
I put on a cute polka dot top and skinny jeans. I picked up my black leather handbag, put on my shoes and picked up my leather jacket and laid it on the bed. I put on some gold jewellery, and a watch. I didn't put on any makeup, because i simply despised the stuff.

Glancing at the clock, i saw that it was still only 35 minutes past

Glancing at the clock, i saw that it was still only 35 minutes past. Thats good, now i still have time to do my hair. I put my hair in a cute braid around the back of my head and tied it together with a knot. I also cast a dip dye charm to make my hair F/C on the bottom

(You look like this, but with F/C dip dye instead of blonde and your hair colour)

I am set! Completely done! 11:45. Time to go on my way to the black lake. I Sneaked through the Slytherin common room and up the stairs. I speedwalk to the black lake, and notice a figure, standing with a F/C rose in his hand.

"You're early." I hear Draco's voice say.
"I could say the same to you." I reply.
He nods, seeing my point.  This is the only reply i get. I sigh. He hands the rose to me and i giggle like a little girl. I blush and cover my mouth. He chuckles and pulls my hand away from my face. "Is somebody embarrassed?" I giggle and try to cover up my mouth again, but he keeps a firm grip on my hand. I blush a little more... Okay a lot more, and he smirks at me. He leans towards my face and my eyes widen. I lean towards him slowly, trying not to look eager, but he sees right through me. He grins and closes the gap. Our lips connect and i am in heaven. Suddenly, its over and he pulls away. I sigh. I thought it was over, but...

Word Count: 441
Trolololololol cliffhanger! And guess what? Im not gonna continue it in the next one, or the next, or the next. 😈 IM EVIL!!! Jk, Its up to you to decide what happens! If you guys have dirty minds like me, then you will think the same as me. If you have no idea what I'm on about, you are probably better off than most of the people in the world! Anyways, thats it for now!
Bai!