Yandere!James Potter X reader

👆If Crazy=Genius-P!ATD👆

I make my way towards the Whomping Willow, slowing my steps. What if he found me today? Barty Crouch is searching all over for me; he thinks I'm a former death eater and he wants me in jail for it. Sirius and I think that You-know-who cast an imperious charm on him to get us all out of the fight. We are in 7th grade and we all literally JUST finished our N.E.W.T's. This is our last few days here. I don't want to leave, but it's not like we will be going far. We ARE in the D.A. after all! Even so, I'm scared. He could easily find me at any time. I'm just open. Vulnerable. I don't like it. I wish Sirius were here to protect me... Oh, my God. I did NOT just think such a girly thought, did I? God, help me, please... I'm NOT crushing on a man-whore!

A rough hand suddenly clamps around my mouth and nose and I scream. My heart flutters against my chest and I begin kicking at their shins. Who the hell is this? Wait... Could it? No, no way. Not here. Not now. Crouch, you will die for this! I stop kicking. I'm getting lightheaded. Crap. I decide to make one last ditch effort before I pass out. I angle my foot towards you-know-where and focus all of my remaining strength into the one kick.

Three...

Two...

TOO SLOW! NOW! I shoot my foot upwards and hit exactly where I was aiming. The dude screams in agony but doesn't let go. Shit! Well, at least I caused pain and possibly (hopefully) permanent scarring. The bitch deserves it.

Black.

"Bambi? Get up sweetie~" My eyelids flutter open and I look up to see a ceiling. And bars between me and the ceiling. And James Potter. My heart flutters and my face turns red. Sirius. I want Sirius. "James..? Where's Sirius?" James' jaw clenched and he shouted, "Hey Siri get in here would you? I have a surprise!" Nobody came. I look through the bars and realise that I'm in a cage. A CAGE. "Wait, what the fuck is going on here James?!" I ask, immediately getting claustrophobic. My breathing quickens and I begin to see the bars closing in on me. James leaves into the other room, apparently not noticing. This MUST be a prank. "James I fucking swear! You KNOW how claustrophobic I get." I begin pressing outwards on the bars, completely ignoring my wand. He probably took it anyway. He's too smart to leave me here with my wand.

I stop struggling when I begin to hear noises from the other room. So Siri really IS here.

"Sirius! HELP!" I scream.

Silence

Sirius' POV

James' voice could be heard through my one remaining ear. "Hey Siri, get in here would you? I have a surprise!" James. Something happened to him. He isn't the same anymore. He's... He...

He tortured me.

I woke up in a small room full of chains and axes and weapons. It all looked shiny and new; as if it'd been preserved for something. Someone. I struggled relentlessly against my restraints but stopped straight away. My wrists had been pierced by small spikes that must've been on the cuffs. Searing pain jolted down my arms like electricity and I screamed. My best friend entered through the door, but he looked different. Wrong. Bad. Psychotic. Mad. I shut up as he neared me. "My, my. I didn't realise you'd be such a screamer Siri. I thought you might be more... Manly. Oh well, I guess sometimes you just have to scream right?"

"James, what is going on? Where's Y/N?" James growled at me and grabbed my throat, choking me like I'd just tortured his best friend. I'm in this state and yet I still manage to make jokes... Pathetic. I chuckle. James leaves and comes back in with knives and skewers and... Torturey things. Looks like this is going to be fun! (note sarcasm).

What happened to my best friend? He's sick. I want James back...

James enters through a large door and throws some hair at me. Who? What? I take a closer look. It's (h/c) and it smells like...
Y/N.

How did James get this? And where is she now? But I already know the answers to those questions. My stomach goes mad and I feel like I'm about to puke. "Why... Why Y/N?"

Your pov:
James re-enters the room with a crying Sirius being pulled behind him by the hair. Sirius has blood and cuts all over him and -holy sh!t- is he missing two fingers?! "Oh my god Sirius!! Are you okay?! Sirius you have to be fine... He cant drag you into this..." I say, pressed up against the bars. James lets go of Sirius, who then crawls over to me as fast as he can. I stretch out my hand and he grasps it like its a lifeline to him. James leaves the room, letting us have a few minutes.

" Y/N. I love you and I always have. Never, EVER forget that." He says

"I love you too Siri..." I reply, crying.

"I know, but right now you need to pretend to James like you hate my guts. It's the only way you are gonna get out of here."

"I can't! There must be-"

"Keep your voice down, he'll hear. And Y/n there is no chance that I'm getting outta here, he's gonna come back and put the cruciatus curse on me until it kills me, however long that may take. And he's going to make you watch. But as soon as he turns away, please promise me that you will close your eyes and cover your ears. I don't want you hearing me die. Thats my last wish."

I nod helplessly and place my face against the bars, tears streaming down my face and Sirius places a soft kiss on my lips. Our fingers still intertwined, he pulls away and turns around, sitting with his back leaning on the cage. "Copy me" He orders. I oblige. I can feel the warmth of Sirius' hand over mine as I shake and cry pathetically. I will get out of here, for Sirius.

James walks back in the door and can't see Sirius and I's hands intertwining behind our backs. I put on a face and say words that I thought would never come out of my mouth,

"Please get rid of this annoying brat, James." I snarl, secretly grasping for dear life onto Sirius' hand. Apparently James didn't believe it and so he decided to do something despicable. He gives me back my wand and says,

"If he's such an annoying brat, kill him yourself." My walls break. Never. Nevernevernevernever. I realise something that James forgets, however. My wand flicks up slightly and I mutter "accio keys" loud enough so only Sirius can hear. I then turn to James and smirk.

" Thank you for your kind offer, Jamesy, but I will have to decline. You know that I could never even bring myself to kill a mosquito, let alone a human being. It would break me." James' eyes go soft and he nods. "Understood Bambi." He smirks and winks and I make myself blush. As long as I can keep this up, I will have got him and Sirius can get out. What Sirius doesn't know is that he's the only one who's getting out today.

TO BE CONTINUED...