Harry Potter x Reader

So... I decided to do Harry Potter, since I figured a LOT of people would want to see it. Let the REALLY bad romance begin!

You were sitting at the Slytherin table, next to Pansy and your other friends. You shouldn't really consider Pansy a 'friend', because you technically only followed her around because you were scared. You really wanted to be somewhere else right now! They were talking about Harry. You looked across to where harry was sitting, and found him staring at you. You tilted your head and waved a little, as your mother had told you to do when people were staring at you.

"[Y/N]!" Pansy snapped. Only then did you realise you had been staring back at Harry for about five minutes.

"Huh? What?" You said, coming out of a daze and still looking at Harry. Harry was  roughly shaken by Hermione, causing him to awaken from his dream, too. Aww... You had liked the look an his face as he was staring at you... WHAT? NO. I CAN'T POSSIBLY FALL FOR A GRYFFINDOR! You reluctantly turned to Pansy as she started talking about Malfoy. Here we go again...  You thought as you slowy nodded off beside Pansy (You daydream a lot, okay?).

TIMESKIP TO YOUR DORM! (BROUGHT TO YOU BY PANSY'S "LOVE FOR DRACO"!)

You were just about to go to sleep, when you noticed a folded up piece of paper on your pillow. It read:

[Y/N],

Meet me at the black lake at midnight. Its okay, I know that you're tired and you're probably already in your pyjamas, I can wait.

Love, Harry~

HO-LEE-SH*T! Harry Potter just asked me to meet him! At night! I'm seriously SO happy right now! You thought to yourself as you quickly got changed and left for the black lake, under a dis-illusionment charm (courtesy of Fred and George). When you got there, you noticed that Harry was nowhere to be seen. Harry? Where are you? Said your subconscious as scanned the lake's surface. You walked closer to the lake and slipped. uh-oh.

As you splashed into the lake, a voice could be heard. "[Y/N]? [Y/N]!" cold swept through you and you suddenly felt something warm, very warm ,on your arm. "Harry..?" You asked as you were lifted out of the lake and onto the hard ground. Then he picked you up again and cradled you close to his chest. "Idiot." He said to you. You passed out.

You woke suddenly, feeling cold stretching through you and opening your eyes. Judging by the position of the moon, it was around one-o'clock in the morning. Harry still had you cradled to his chest and he was asleep. You decided not to disturb him. About fifteen minutes later, Harry woke and saw that you were awake. He let you go and you looked up and...

He kissed you. It was long and sweet and Heaven itself and you smiled. "We better be getting back, Harry, or we wont be able to thank the twins tomorrow." Harry looked confused, then something seemed to click. "They set us both up!" He said, figuring it out. You grinned at him and kissed him again, before getting up and making your way back to Hogwarts.