Harry X Reader-chan

Hey, Y/n-chan? First off: i SWEAR i was celebrating 700 reads just yesterday! And then i look tonight, thinking maybe 750 at most, and i see 800+That is a CRAZY number and i am seriously super-thankful! Thx for noticing my book!

Okie now onto the story stuff. You are in Gryffindor, but for some reason you have always wanted to be in Ravenclaw. That makes you different to the others and you hate being different, you just want to fit in.
Early warning: this has words.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Y/n L/n!" The sorting hat calls and i quickly hop up the steps and sit on the wooden stool. It was quite uncomfortable, but i soon banished that from my head as the Sorting Hat was gently placed on my head. I bite my kip and think Please be Ravenclaw. Please, PLEASE be Ravenclaw! "Hmm? Why Ravenclaw?" I blush. I was trying to keep that a secret... "Why would you keep it a secret?" I blush even more. I-in case i don't get and i will hurt people's feelings! "Well, that was incredibly smart of you, miss L/n. It was also very caring for others feelings. You also have quite an interesting ambition. Minister for Magic, huh? But im afraid it was much more brave of you to stand up for yourself in front of the whole school. I will put you in Gryffindor!" I sighed, smiled and made my way to the Gryffindor table, where i sat next to a cute boy with black hair, who was wearing glasses. We watched the rest of the sorting, which was pretty boring, but my twin sister ginny got into gryffindor, too! And everyone else was here. I guess i was bound to be in Gryffindor because I'm a Weasley.... Well, part weasley. Dad had a girlfriend before mum. She was my mum, until i ran away because she didnt want me anymore, just like she made Dad take Ginny away.  Dumbledore said something and the feast suddenly popped (i accidentally wrote pooped instead of popped XDD) into view, then the boy turned and began talking to me.
"Hey! Aren't you that girl who wanted to be in..." He looked like he remembered something and trailed off.
"Yeah, i really wanted to be in Ravenclaw. I thought that was the place i fitted in more... I guess Gin is in the same house at least."
"You know Ginny?"
"Well, duh, she's my sister."
"Y-you're a Weasley?" Harry exclaimed, shocked.
"No. I'm a L/N."
"But... You said you were Ginny's sister..."
"We're from another mother. Dad never married her, but they, um..."
A boy suddenly came running up to us with chicken stuffed in his mouth.
"Did someone say Weasley?" The boy asked. I stared for a while and finally managed to put a name to him and gasped. "RON!!!?"
"BLOODY HELL! IS THAT YOU Y/N?"
"OH MERLIN IT IS YOU RON!" Before he could talk again, i leaped at him and hugged him. I heard a growl from beside me, where... Harry was? Did he just... Growl? I shrugged it off and released Ron. "Its so good to see you again Ron!"
"You too Y/N! How long ago did you leave the Burrow?"
"..."
"Oh merlin I'm so sorry! I forgot that you... you..."
"She what?" Harry butted in.
"Nothing!" I said... too quickly. I looked over at Ginny with pleading eyes, but she didn't see me. I panicked and quickly said "Uhh! Im going to go to the common room!" I quickly exclaimed and jumped up from my seat, my H/C hair covering my face as i swiftly walked to the door.
"Y/N! You haven't even met Hermione!" Ron complained
"Later!" I snapped
"What about food?"
"Not hungry!" I lied (i was actually starving). I would go to the kitchens later to take some scraps. I'll ask Fred and George how to get in. Yeah, thats what I'll-
"Password?" A female voice said strictly.
"Uhh-"
"Fortuna Major." Two identical voices said behind me. I turned and saw the best brothers that ever existed.
"Gred! Forge! Wait no i mean-" i was cut off by two laughs as i rolled my eyes and walked into the common room, trying desperately to keep my cool. But, as the brothers walked in, i couldn't stop myself. They were still laughing as they came in and they kept on tripping on stuff because they were laughing so much. Soon we were all in tears and rolling around on the floor, laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. But, really, it was getting funnier and funnier because of how long we were laughing there. Suddenly, the portrait hole swayed open. I looked up and saw...

Part 2 will be published on Thursday.

Comment to tell me if u see dis?

Jk. I wouldn't do that.

Looking up, i saw Harry and Ron stepping through the door and... OMG Ron just stepped on Fred's head. Me and George began to laugh so much that our lungs began to ache. Then Harry and Ron began joining in, and Fred too. Then we were all rolling around like crazy. Somehow, i ended up next to Harry. Tears were still streaming down our faces as we looked at each other. Suddenly, he stopped laughing and his Sirius face appeared. (No no! plz don't click off the story! It wont happen again!)
"Hey Y/N?"
"Yea Harry?"
"I just met this new girl. She just came into the school, but i like her. She's a half-Weasley and she's the most beautiful girl I've met. How do i tell her?" I followed his description and found........ Ginny. Something sank in my stomach as he mentioned my sister, but i decided to answer anyway, for Ginny's sake.
"Well... I guess, since you just met her, you should just go for it and hope for the best."
"Hmm okay then, thanks." He said and i smiled at him. I was about to reply, but , before i could, he smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened as i blushed scarlet and he licked my bottom lip. I blushed more and refused him as i was still in shock and didn't fully know what was going on. He reached down and he... Grabbed... My butt! I gasped. He forced his tongue into my mouth and i gave in and decided not to bite him, even though i was (and still am) a feisty demon. He pulled back for air. I managed to force out two words.  "B-but.... G-g-ginny!" I say in a high pitched voice, as Harry lifts my chin up again and chuckles. "It was never about Ginny. It was always you, Y/N." I feel my face heat up even more, if that was even possible, as i notice that harry's description also fit me. Then he kissed me again, short but sweet. And we notice that everyone had cast recording spells, and the non-purebloods had phones or cameras which they used. "Oh Siriusly guys?" Sowwy again X3

Word count: one-thousand one-hundred and something-or-other. (I put it in after i finished that last bit so i have no idea XD)

Im sorry for the same bad pun twice! I kinda wanna make a book out of inspiration from this. I dunno. Comment which i should consider putting you in a relationship with in the POSSIBLE new book out of these boys. No Draco because secret reasons :P
Harry x reader

Neville x reader x ron

Fred x reader

Fred x George x Ron x Reader

George x reader

Ron x reader

Fred x reader x George

Cedric x reader

Ron x reader x harry

Seamus x reader

Neville x reader x harry x ron

Neville x reader

Or any other combinations that you guys want. No characters like Oliver Wood or anything tho bc i don't know much about them. So only main characters or whatever. You know what i mean, right? Coz i kinda don't anymore XD. Jk i do. Just idk if you do? Ima just shut up now coz I'm probably just confusing everyone now.