Fred x Depressed!reader (part 2)

"Y/n. I love you," i blush bright red
"i love you too, Fred...." He smirks for a moment, but puts his serious face back on and carries on,
"I love you, and i hate seeing you in pain. All of this pain you're going through, I can't even imagine what it's like. But i sure as hell can help you out with it. I don't know much about this kind of stuff, but losing family sounds like the hardest thing in the world. Basically what I'm trying to say is i can be there for you, anytime, anywhere. And-" i cut him off by placing a soft kiss on his lips and pulling away. "Thank you. So, so much, Fred." George lunges out of the door and screeches. Like, literally, screeches.
"Uhh... George?" I ask. George says,
"George! That's my girlfriend! How could you Y/n?" I catch on quickly.
"What? You mean to tell me that you made him tell me in your position instead of yourself, and i just kissed..."
"George." The real Fred growls. I gasp and blush. The worst thing is that i know George has a crush on me. Oh shit. Oh shit ohshitohshitohshitohshit. You done fucked up now y/n! An arm snakes around my waist and i look up to see Fred. "My y/n." He mumbles just loud enough so i can hear him. I blush and look up at him. He leans down slightly and presses his lips against mine. I melt. He bites my lip and i teasingly deny him. He sneaks his hand towards the bottom of my top and i quickly let him in. Chuckling, he explores my mouth. My hand runs through his silky hair and we both pull away, a trail of saliva between our lips. I grin for the first time in weeks.