FRED X GEORGE X READER

okie... its not that. that might be next time. this is an A/N. sorry, I had to grab your attention!SORRY! I KNOW ITS BEEN LONG! AND SORRY ITS NOT AN UPDATE! BUT PLZ READ SO YOU KNOW WHY?!

I have put it around EVERYWHERE that I am on holiday right now! The hotel doesn't have wifi unless we pay, and even then its crap. I'm lucky I connected to it. Well, its not exactly to wifi that's crap, its the laptop. anyways, I'm thinking of publishing a copy of the cursed child, for those HP fanatics that haven't read it yet and don't have the money. I also have a special edition, we bought it at the airport. I saw it and I just HAD to get it! It was in WHSmiths (England)

MOST IMPORTANT:

GUYS! SERIOUSLY! 300 READS! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY! IM GETTING MORE AND MORE READS EVERY DAY, EVEN THOUGH IM NOT UPDATING MUCH RIGHT NOW! YOU GUYS ARE TOO CRAZY! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAIT...
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTT

YYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYY

that's all I rlly had to say, so... bia I guess.