JFC

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BLABBERING

This is crazy. I have been noticing you votes/comments and stuff and i have noticed that the reads have been going up. I haven't been paying much attention though because the number of reads can't go down. But today I noticed that JAM has 1.7k reads. And it only has 4 chapters. This is something that I find crazy. I'm also currently working on another book, but it isn't a HP book and it's too late to change it because I'm three chapters in. Last time I had it up, it wasn't very successful so i took it down because i saw that as not many people liking it. I was thinking maybe I should re-upload it and try it out again. I think it's definitely one of the best books I've written, but at the same time it also contains self-harm. Oh wait I forgot to tell you guys what it is. Here, I'll show you the description. 

The thing is, people see my account as a Harry Potter account because the only stories i have published that people notice are about harry potter

The thing is, people see my account as a Harry Potter account because the only stories i have published that people notice are about harry potter. But if I showed you all of the books I have turned back into drafts, I don't think any of those have anything to do with Harry Potter. I have a couple of original books too, but not one person read those when they were up. I don't want to just do Harry Potter books, but what's the point in putting other books out there if nobody is going to read them? Has anybody got any advice or is interested in reading such books? If you are then please go ahead and tell me.

But anyways, the amount of support on my Harry Potter books, especially the main ones, has been just amazing. I posted these books for no other reason than to get opinions on my writing and to just write. I have other passions too, but recently I have become more and more infatuated again. I love to write, I can unleash my feelings and my creativity in writing and it's truly the most wonderful thing in the world. The only thing I can think of that compares is my other passion, singing. I have always wanted to make a career out of my singing and everyone tells me I'm good at it. 

But I've always been stuck in the middle of singing and writing. That's why I'm not updating as much, I'm too focused on music and schoolwork. But when I start updating again I remember how much I love to write and what passion I find in it. I'm also aware that I can go into both writing and singing too, obviously. But if i do that, I won't be able to put my all into what I do. I won't be able to just concentrate on one thing and give that one thing the best I've got. I will only be able to give it half the amount of work that I want to give to it, because the other half will be working on the other thing. If i had to choose between music and writing, I wouldn't be able to. But, as I write this, I realise that I will probably lean towards the direction of writing. 

I know I'm still young to be deciding these things but I want be able to focus on writing OR music, so I can become better at one of them and make career out of that one, and probably a hobby of the other. I know it sounds weird, but I want to become so that I'm amazing at one and not as good at the other. If I'm going to be a writer, I want to be a damn good one. So basically my point here is that I'm really going to try my hardest to write whenever I can instead of doing music stuff. I hope you guys understood all of that blabbering lol because that's literally all I was doing. I was just blabbering but then I realised I could make a point out of it, so I did.

I just had to share everything that is in this A/N with you guys, so you'd know that I have a reason to not update and it's not just laziness. And also don't forget to tell me your opinions & advice on the other books- and also how to make the others (including this one) better! I'm very open to criticism and I will gladly take in any that I can to become a better writer for you guys & for me too!