Cedric Diggory x reader

Okay, mrs hufflepuff reader, its your time to shine!
~=-=~=-=~~=-=~=-=~~=-=~=-=~~=-=~=-=~~=-=~=-=~~=-=~=-=~~=-=~=-=~

Cedric was a great boyfriend! Why did he break up with me? I have been crying for at least 3 weeks now and people have seen hardly anything of me at all. Okay Y/N, pull yourself together woman! You have no choice but to appear at the yule ball. Don't let your reputation disintegrate! Or your grades for that matter.

I took a deep breath and then quickly stepped out through the door. I immediately took a step back. What I'd seen was too much to bear. My Cedric was on the dance floor with that mongrel Cho Chang! I couldn't do anything about it. That was when I heard a faint voice call my name. It sounded like Miss Mongrel over there who was standing next to my EX boyfriend. A single tear rolled down my cheek, followed by another, and another. In about 2 seconds, I was crying buckets. What the hell is wrong with you, woman? Pull yourself together!

Suddenly, Cedric appeared by my side. He took my hand and led me up to Gryffindor tower. I followed, not caring and still crying. He pulled me onto the couch, and I hardly noticed that I was on his lap. I cried into his chest forever. I didn't even know how long. He pushed me away from his chest once I had finally finished crying and pulled me back in for a deep, passionate kiss. On the cheek. I sighed - I was sick of this. I pushed him away and he frowned.

That was when I made my move. I pulled him in and rolled off the couch. Oops. Our lips joined, and he rolled on top, taking control. I smiled into the kiss and opened my mouth slightly, allowing him to enter if he wished. Of course, he did and immediately started to explore. It finally ended and he pulled away. I grinned at him. "Well, now I'm cheered up!" He just laughed and set me down on my feet. "Come on, Y/N. We have a ball to get to!" I blushed.

Edited 12/3/17