ACTUAL Fred X George X Reader

WARNING: like 15+ or something. VERY INTIMATE. ALMOST A LIME BUT NOT THAT FAR. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

 i̲̅t̲̅s̲̅ g̲̅o̲̅n̲̅n̲̅a̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ a̲̅ l̲̅o̲̅n̲̅g̲̅ o̲̅n̲̅e̲̅! (t̲̅h̲̅a̲̅t̲̅s̲̅ w̲̅u̲̅t̲̅ s̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ s̲̅a̲̅i̲̅d̲̅) X3 Guys im thinking of trying lemonz. do you guys want lemons or just fluffiness? It helps when you tell me things like this so i'm not cursing your childhood when you read. Mine's already been cursed so im fine XD

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I jump up and down in excitement as I wait to get on the stage. the twins and I have travelled all the way from Hogwarts for this moment, so if this audition fails then I don't know what's left. We're at Britain's Got Talent and Fred and George are both looking around in awe, even though they are supposed to be trying to fit in. Oh well. I don't know how i expected any less. I hear my cue and I rush towards the stage as Fred and George give me a thumbs-up and a pat on the back. My mind numbs out when I go onto the stage in front of the judges. Before i can even register what's going on, the music is playing and i close my eyes and force myself to relax. I begin to sing and the rest is history. I feel the words pour out of my mouth without even a stumble, like a stream of lullabies rushing to calm the ears of a sleepy child. 

My song finishes and i open my eyes to see that all of the judges are staring wide-eyed at me. I beam at them and Alesha snaps out of it. "Are you sure that you're (age)?" She says. I laugh.       "I definitely hope i am." We all laugh as the judges give their answers. one. two. three. four?! i think to myself. FOUR YESES! THIS IS BETTER THAN I COULD EVER IMAGINE! i think as i thank the judges with a tear in my eye and leave the stage. 

As soon as i get backstage, Fred and George both tackle me in a bear hug. i laugh in glee. a few seconds later, i realise how close i am to them and blush majorly. I feel them both nod. im about to say something out of confusion, but before i can, George pulls back and covers my mouth whispering "Shh...~" I blush crimson and obey, but he won't move his hand. They take me to a small cubbyhole and cast a muffliato charm. on ME. only then does George take his hand off my mouth. Fred looks at me lustfully as George goes out of my view. i try to turn my head but i feel a gentle hand on my chin, keeping my head in place. I look up and see Fred. he looks at me, asking. i nod. He looks over my head and smirks. before i can question, everything goes black and i feel something being wrapped around my eyes. I try to speak but remember that i can't and give up, trusting them. I realise that by giving up i have just surrendered myself to them.

i feel soft contact against my lips and heat rushes to my face as i feel my arms being brought up above my head gently. Suddenly, i hear a loud CRACK and realise that they've just apparated with me. i feel soft covers underneath me as my wrists get bound above my head. I still have no idea what the hell is going on around me as feel lips on mine again, but this time they aren't just soft. They're desperate, needy. He, whoever it was, licked my bottom lip, pleading for entrance. I give in easily as i'm just as desperate as he is. his tongue eagerly explores my mouth as i feel kisses against my neck, travelling around till he finds my sweet spot. I moan and realise the charm isn't on me anymore. Whoever was kissing me pulled back for air and i breathed once and the second one came in. He started attacking my sweet spot and i moaned loudly into my kiss with the other. I didn't know who was who, but i didn't care. All i cared about was the amazing feeling i was feeling.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

if i get feedback that you guys want lemons, i will make a part 2. if not then i will leave it as it is.