P R O L O G U E: I

AN: Violet at the top.

Liza looking at Violet

Anyways even though the setting of Demon Prince's story right now is in the past, I made it like a mythical land -and I don't really do fantasy stories so I just put my own twist on what I would want my fairtytale kingdom to be like which means it gets weird lmao but WE GET REUNITED WITH THE OTHER MAIN THREE HARRYS AYE.

I held my new dress up as I stepped over the large twigs and logs over the forest, lowering my head to avoid the never ending branches as I heard heavy panting behind me.

"God okay, I know I can't stop you but can we at least get like a water break or something. I mean I chased after you when you ran out of the castle even when I have to prepare you for an important dinner with the prince and then you just lead us into the enchanted forest, holy shit I'm getting heart palpitations right now." Clarece wheezed from behind me, swallowing and fanning herself with a pained chubby flushed face, getting repeatedly smacked with branches as I looked around.

"Huh, enchanted forest. That's new, I usually don't read fantasy stuff like this to be honest, not really my thing but it doesn't seem too bad," I began, slowing to a stop when I realized Clarece was leaning against a large tree trunk, trying to catch her breath and taking huge gasps of air.

"I'm sorry, I promise we'll go back soon but I just, I swear I saw these little people pass by the castle window with a- a bandana in their hands and I just wanted to follow them to ask them where they got it." I informed, looking around the vast abundance of tall vibrant trees with furrowed brows.

I knew they came here somewhere and I just know that that american flag bandana they were holding belonged to Vampire Harry so he must be near.

"You mean elves," Clarece cut in, trying to swallow her spit.

"Well I guess that explained the pointy ears... -wait so you guys have elves here too? What's this place called again anyways?" I turned to ask her, giving her a look as she stretched her mouth in an awkward grin.

"Chlamydia."

I blinked at her for a few moments.

"You've got what now?"

"No, our kingdom is called Chlamydia, named after our first ruler Chlamyd." She explained as we awkwardly stared at one another for a few moments.

"Really?" I asked again, trying to keep a straight face.

"Yeah you know I didn't pick the name and not a lot of people visit here anyways because of that but whatever." She shrugged, waving her hand in dismissal as I slowly nodded my head.

Ha, my Prince rules the kingdom of Chlamydia.

I don't know whether to laugh because Chlamydia or cry cause we had sex.