Chapter 8

AN: Nat at the top

AN: Nat at the top. For those of you who don't know who she is she's a main character in my other fanfiction Cliché. Enjoy!

"Okay no, like I get it cause you're from a different fanfiction but this one," I said, patting Demon Harry's chest before I looked back at the girl.

"Is mine, yeah. Look, look here this one's got black irisis, not green." I told her, grabbing ahold of his chin and bringing his face down close to mine as I pointed at his eyes while the girl tilted her head to the side and squinted at his face.

"Huh, well shit. He really is yours." She said, blinking at him in realization as he let go of his hand before she sent me an apologetic look.

"Sorry about that, I guess I'm really not in my story then." The girl breathed out awkwardly, scratching the back of her head as she readjusted the hood of her oversized sweatshirt.

"It's fine. I'm Liza." I introduced myself, my body relaxing as the girl smiled, making me realize just how pretty she was with her light brown skin, long eyelashes, and careless lovable grin.

Hoo, thank god she backed off, I don't think I could handle another show down of Victoria Secret model vs potato again.

She opened her mouth, about to say something before a paper airplane hit the back of her head, getting stuck in her hoodie as she turned around in surprise, reaching behind her as she retrieved the paper plane and looked down at it.

"Ah, that's my bad. I was trying to aim at the trashcan, you know maybe it's got something to do with me always wearing sunglasses inside a building but...." Vampire Harry ran towards us, approaching the girl's side as she looked up at him, her brown eyes widening in shock.

"Oh okay, so there's two now." She blinked, pointing between the Demon and the Vampire as I nodded.

"Three actually." Psycho joined in, making the girl's jaw immediatly drop as she hesitantly reached out and played with the end of his shoulder length hair making him smirk.

"Four." The Assassin added, making me smile as I mentally said 'out on itunes store now' in my head.

"Damn." The girl retracted her head back, placing her hand over her chest as she looked at each and every one of the Harrys before she slowly arched her brow.

"By any chance.... do any of you guys really like kale?" She paused, pointing at the Vampire, Psycho, and Assassin who exchanged confused looks.

"No." The Assassin replied.

"Nope." The Psycho said, popping the 'p.'

"Nah." The Vampire answered, shaking his head as he scrunched his face up in disgust making the girl frown.

"Alright, none of you are him." She claimed before unfolding the paper airplane in her hand, only to refold it again in a more detailed and crisp manner before she casually handed it back to the Vampire who stared at it in awe.