Chapter 3

AN: I'm sorry I got you guys so used to me updating almost everyday that I don't update for almost five or six days and you guys think I ditched lmao don't worry that's not the case. I'm sorry, I should've told ya'll that I wouldn't be updating in a while because as surprising it may seem man, I actually got a life.

I'm not being sarcastic, I usually do nothing but gain weight and hybernate during the summer so I have a lot of time to write but not this time, I'm vacationing to Europe soon, going shopping for new clothes, exercising, studying for my driver's license (Cuz I procrastinated lol help) and helping out with my lil sis since she still has school while going out with friends.

So updates won't be as fast as they used to be, I'll update once a week or more if I have time but I promise I will never make you guys wait for more than a week for an update.

"You'll need this too." Harry said, holding out the Safeway bag of diapers and baby food he just bought as I took it from his hand.

I opened it, making sure that all the items were there before I pursed my lips and slowly nodded my head in approval.

"There you go miss." I spoke up, handing the grocery bag over to the pregnant lady in front of us who was short a few bucks for one of the baby supplies she was purchasing as she sent Harry and I a grateful smile.

"I can't thank you two enough, really. It was already hard enough to go to the store six months pregnant for items for my other baby at this late hour without my husband and then I didn't have enough money to top it all off." She explained with a nervous laugh, gesturing to her other small child in the stroller besides her as she cradled the grocery bag close to her chest.

"Yeah well, you know, we're always here just looking out for random pregnant woman at Safeway in the middle of the night who are short on dinero to help them." Harry answered back with a tight smile, his hands placed behind his back in a polite manner as his sweet voice gradually turned into a bitter growl by the end of his sentence as he narrowed his dark eyes at me while I elbowed him.

"You two are just absolute angels." The woman smiled, looking between the two of us as both Harry and I's bodies stiffened at her words before we exchanged looks with one another after a few moments of silence.

We then both burst into a fit of hysterical laughter, Harry clapping his hands and pointing at her as I threw my head back, our loud cackling filling the almost empty grocery store obviously making the woman uncomfortable as she attempted to join us with an uneasy smile, shifting on her feet awkwardly.

"You would be laughing just as hard as us if you knew how ironic that statement you made was." Harry told her, an amused grin that mirrored mine still on his flawless face as she tried to let out a nervous giggle.

"But you don't." He deadpanned, making the woman immediatly stop her giggling with wide frightened eyes at his sudden seriousness.

The two stared at eachother for a few more moments in intense silence as I patiently rocked on the heels of my feet.

"Okay have a nice dayyyyyy....." He then said, throwing his head back when he said the last word, his voice trailing off as the sound hung through the air and faded since he turned on his heel and walked away from the both of us.

I sent the pregnant lady a quick awkward smile before I followed after Harry who was now looking at a pyramid of neatly stacked cans of food down the isle.

"I'm proud of you." I told him once I approached his side, the both of us not looking at eachother as we stared at the cans.

Harry let out a small scoff in response.