Chapter 12

AN: Abigail at the top

AN: Abigail at the top. The Psycho's spin off story is posted on my profile along with the trailer and teaser summary.

The last thing I remember was being placed on a bed besides Harry as Frank injected the both of us with the serum, small circular pads attached to wires taped to our skins before Harry reached out and wrapped his pinkie with mine before everything went black.

That was a lot different from the first thing I heard when I woke up.

"Demon Daddy is officially back!" I heard a deep familiar voice announce in joy as I groaned, curling myself up on the bed and scrunching my face up in annoyance, not wanting to wake up.

"I would calm down a bit boss. You just woke up and Liza is still in a fragile state." I heard another voice advice from the back as Harry quieted down.

"Oh.. I see.." Was all he said in response before I felt a pillow hit my face a few moments later.

"Hey Liza, wake up." Harry urged, feeling him poke my back as I buried my face into the pillow he threw at me.

"Five more minutes..." I slurred into the cushion before he wrenched it out of my grasp.

"We've been knocked out all week babe. I think you'll live without your 'five more minutes.'" Harry mused, making me immediatly open my eyes at his words as I shot up from the bed to gawk at him.

"What year is this..." I blinked in a daze, my arms spread out in a cautious manner as Frank rubbed his face in frustration.

"First of all, he said week, not months. Second of all the serum was only supposed to make you two in a comatose for a few days. The process took longer than we thought- but I believe it worked, just don't touch eachother for a good twenty four hours to let everything settle in." Frank informed the both of us as Harry and I took off the wires that were attached to our arms.

"Oh yes, cause a week wasn't long enough for everything to settle in." Demon Harry remarked, sending Frank a fake smile as I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Wait, what about the others? Are they okay?" I asked, referring to the other Harrys as Frank looked down at his clipboard.

"Yeah they're fine. They actually visited everyday and I let them know you two would be alright." He said, gazing up from his papers to look at me as I stared at Demon Harry.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He questioned, leaning back on the bed with a raise of his brow as I brought my lips inward and looked away.

"Nothing..." I trailed off.

Frank laughed.

"What? What's so funny?" Harry asked, now somewhat agitated as he looked between Frank and I.

"Isn't it obvious? She likes your Prince self better than your obnoxious demon self." Frank chuckled as I stayed quiet while Harry's jaw dropped before he turned to look at me.