P R O L O G U E: II

AN: Clarece at the top

AN: Clarece at the top. Laughing because a few people were like update I've been waiting for so long and it's been three days. I was like omf aw.

Vampire Harry placed the bottom of his foot on the back of my waist, tightly pulling on the strings of my corset from behind as I sucked in a quick breath through gritted teeth.

"Tighter!" Clarece called from the back, not looking up from the gold embroided trunk of satin gowns she was shifting through as my eyes widened in fear.

"Tighter!? Wha -it's already as tight as all the main characters vaginas in fanfictions! I think I'm good." I squeaked out, my voice high pitched and breathless as I slowly turned my head with a read pained face to look at Vampire Harry who simply shrugged with pursed lips and pulled even tighter.

"Oh shit, what was that snapping sound?" He paused when a noise snapped in the air, looking around in confusion before checking my corset as I clutched my waist.

"My ribs." I wheezed before I fell to the floor, face first into the carpet.

I felt the Vampire gently nudge my limp body with the tip of his foot.

"Clareceee.... I think I broke her..." He said in an unconcerned voice as I raised my head up from the ground to glare at him, only making him stick his tongue out at me with a dimpled light hearted grin.

"Oh pft, I was wondering why all these gowns are ugly as shit. These are all Bernice's works not mine." Clarece snorted, tossing the fabrics back before she wobbled over and quickly picked me up from the ground as she led me to a large walk in closet in the room.

"Why couldn't I just wear what I was already wearing to dinner?" I breathed as Vampire Harry helped supported my body, my lungs and ribs crushing from the corset as I watched her rummage through the extravagent variety of clothing.

"I don't know, why couldn't I have had a muscular nipple pierced Russian male model named Bogdon who massages the fat folds of my back with palm oil everyday." She replied, stopping her actions as she stared at the wall with a far away look in her eyes before she let out a sigh.

"I don't make the rules, I just break them and sometimes obey, I don't know, really depends on what mood I'm in. Like if I'm feelin' lazy or not. Vampire boy, I need you to help me with something." She said before she handed me a dark ivory green dress as she passed by me out of the door, my fingers running through the soft fabric as I took a step closer inside the walk in closet, entranced with the outfit in the back that was hung seperately among the poofy dresses.

"Hey Clarece, what's this?" I asked in a curious tone, looking up at the bad ass outfit in admiration, from the dark pants to the royal blue, tight cropped long sleeved shirt that stopped at the forearms and the matching cloak.