Chapter 6

AN: SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

AN: SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. IT WILL BE ANOTHER VOTING POLL AND DECIPHER HOW THE BOOK WILL CONTINUE.

"I didn't think you could get any cuter but look at you! You're so fluffy!" I screamed like a maniac, squealing in awe as I jumped up and down and neared my Demon Harry who was now in the form of a small adorable kitty no bigger than my own hand.

"Touch me and I'll cut you Liza. I'm not in the fucking mood." The kitty said in Harry's familiar deep voice as I aw'd even more while Frank sent me a wide eyed look.

"I would listen to him if I were you Liza. One of the employees here tried holding him not knowing it was Harry and well..." Frank trailed off with a warning look right as one of the office workers limped into the break room, all bruised and scratched with a broken arm before the man's eyes zoned in on the small kitty on the floor.

"Oh fuck no!" The employee exclaimed, stumbling back and screaming a high pitched shriek in pure fear before adruptly limping out of the room.

The kitten then turned its head to look up at me.

"It's worth it." I concluded with wide excited eyes as I brought my arms out to grab Harry.

"Liza no! Don't touch me!" Harry snapped, trying to run away only to trip on his stubby furry legs, his cute kitty face faceplanting to the floor as I grabbed him and cradled him in my arms.

"Awww... you are so cute. Yes you are. Whose my vicious little kitten princess." I cooed, tickling his soft fur with my pointer finger as he tried to gnaw at my skin with his baby teeth in fury while Frank and Hailey watched me with fearful expressions on both their faces.

"Unhand me Liza! This is beyond low -I am a vicious soul sucking demon don't fucking touch me!" Harry cursed, repeatedly attempting to crawl out of my arms before I began to rub his little soft tummy.

He paused, blinking up at me in confusion as I continued to rub his stomach before his small kitty body relaxed in my hold.

"Oh.... oh I really like that." He said in a mixture of surprise and realization before flipping his small body over so I was now scratching his back.

"Oh fuck yeah, now that's the sugar...." He then purred in delight, closing his eyes and stretching his tiny paws out before he cuddled closer to my chest making me smile before Frank cleared his throat, catching both of our attentions as I looked up.

"I don't mean to interrupt but, I heard you two have a guest to meet up with at the boss's flat today if I'm correct." Frank spoke up while Hailey nodded, making Harry turn his head to me in confusion, his kitty ears twitching as I gave him an uneasy smile.

"I found Psycho Harry and-"

"And you invited him to my place? I don't allow any humans in my flat Liza I already have you cramming in there! Let me go!" He bickered, the small kitten flailing its stubby arms in a tantrum as I let him go, crouching down and putting him back on the floor with a frown.