Chapter 2

"You just killed off your main character!" I exclaimed in shock, both Harry and I's head following Catalina's body that was tumbling and flying into the air before she crashed to the floor.

"Holy shit but did you see her go flying!" Harry began, shifting on his feet and placing his hands on his hips, letting out a breath as we looked at her limp body on the ground.

"In hindsight that may not have been the best thing I could've done-"

"Oh shit. You don't say?" I said, giving him a look as we continued to stare at Catalina.

"Okay, no need to freak out, she's not exactly dead-" He began before a bus drove over Catalina's body, stopping right on top of her as old people filed out totally oblivious to the corpse underneath the vehicle before the bus doors closed and moved on, the thick tires rolling over her.

"Well I mean...." Harry trailed off, shrugging his shoulders before a loud zap of electricity zinged through the air from above, making us both look up to find one of the tall electrical poles near the road where an engineer was wiring to spark and break, the cable wires snapping before the pole fell straight down in the middle of the road right on top of Catalina's body as cars stopped to a halt a few inches away.

Harry and I screamed as he jumped up into my arms, wrapping his arms around my neck as I carried him bridal style while the both of us yelled in horror when more sparks flew and Catalina's body was electrocuted at the spot, smoke emenating from her as her limbs twitched.

"Just- just a few scratches. No big deal, I mean, now we know she's ecstatic to see us." Harry began with an uneasy laugh, his eyes shifting to me for a brief moment.

Catalina's body then suddenly caught on fire, flames engulfing her as sirens were heard in the back.

"I've always loved bonfires..." Harry said with a small sigh and a nod before I groaned and dropped him to the floor.

I grabbed the plastic bag of pregnancy tests from the sidewalk and walked away from the scene, mumbling a small "sorry" of sympathy when I glanced at the ambulances and police crowding the area.

I'm pretty sure the point of views have changed so I done fucked shit up in this story already and it was only the first chapter.

"So, what's the plan now baby mama." Demon Harry sighed, appearing in front of me upside down, our position similar to that spider man kiss scene where spider man is hanging upside down, yeah except Harry was walking backwards in the air above me while I walked forward on the sidewalk as he placed his hands behind his head and smiled at me.

"I'm going to find a bathroom, pee on these forty five sticks just in case the last forty four are deffected, and get something to eat." I concluded, speaking out my thoughts as I hugged my body, shivering slightly in the cold night as he smirked.

"The nearest Safeway is a few miles away from here. You gonna walk all the way there?" He asked, still floating upside down in the air in front of me, his brown hair flopping as I stopped in my tracks.

"You don't mean..." I began, trying to hide my excitement as Harry nodded his head in a cocky manner and clicked his tongue.

"Last one there's an annoying hormonal pregnant lady." He said before he vanished in the air in a layer of black thin smoke that reminded me of the way the Cheshire cat disappeared in that Alice in Wonderland Tim Burton movie.

My body tensed when I heard him reappear right behind me, his chest pressed against my back as he leaned forward.

"Oh wait, guess you lose either way huh." He said in a playful tone, making me turn to him in annoyance only to find myself alone.